Custom Characters / Abs

Will you stop reading a story if there’s no custom characters or does it not matter?
What about abs?? Do you prefer the MC / love interest to have abs or do you not mind

4 Likes

cc is definitely a nice bonus, but it won’t stop me from reading the story.
also, i don’t really like the abs feature (male athletic), i think it’s just too much and unrealistic? but that’s just my opinion, i like the male generic body (although it also has very but a little less defined abs;;; )

3 Likes

CC is nice, but it’s fine if it’s not there. I don’t care about abs. Honestly I kinda don’t want it because then the author can’t do the whole My gaze traveled down to his stomach, where I could see his strong body with rippling musceles- and I’m gonna stop there :joy:.

3 Likes

oh my god- that’s the male equivalent of “she breasted boobily down the stairs…”

4 Likes

Omigosh yes :joy:

As she walked down the stairs I noticed how her breasts bounced every time she took a step :roll_eyes: Like leave me alone creep!

4 Likes

I’ve enjoyed stories before without CC. just NEVER paywall it (don’t make it a diamond option)

3 Likes

Will you stop reading a story if there’s no custom characters or does it not matter?
It doesn’t matter for me if there’s no custom characters as long as the story is good.

What about abs?? Do you prefer the MC / love interest to have abs or do you not mind?
It would be nice to have a male love interest without abs for once. I’m starting to get sick of seeing the male athletic body everywhere. Also, I hardly know anyone in real life with abs, so having a love interest without abs would likely be more realistic.

2 Likes

Good point, usually when I read stories that include romance the love interest always has the male athletic abs and it’s so funny because everybody else in the story doesn’t have it, it’s always the love interest. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same, I only read community stories to support them and for no diamond options. Every single episode story has diamond options and it gets so annoying WHILE all of my favourite stories don’t make you pay money to have a good time.

1 Like