Custom pose shop fr 🥶🤝 NOW OPEN!

•hey guys! im kinda good at custom poses and I want to get better before I start making them for my story

•sooo with that being said, send me your deets, pose, outfit and I’ll do my absolute best!

• im only doing these until September 12th, request just so I’m not bored all week

please don’t let this flop fr :joy_cat:.

examples so far

𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁:
@PurpleRadiance
@amelial

15 Likes

they look so good! i want one. here’s how my characters look

for the girl:

and for the boy:
body: light
brow: medium sharp
hair: short cropped hair punky purple
eyes: stoic almond blue
face: defined triangle
nose: button
lips: unevenblush

for sides the girl have a flower tattoo on her arm and a piercing on her lip and for the boy he have a piercing on his eyebrow and a tattoo on his neck , the pose can b whatever😅

1 Like

bet! tysm for requesting fr :handshake: . do you have a pic of the tats or do you want me to find them?

i have a picture , hold on

1 Like

the flower is for the girl & it goes on her arm, the other is for the boy and it goes on his neck

1 Like

aight thanks bro! you sure you don’t have a pose idea bc I don’t either tbh :skull:

i been tryna do this pose where the girl have her leg on the boy and he’s holding her leg and her back and he’s looking at her while she’s looking forward, if that makes sense😭

1 Like

kind of like this

3 Likes

BRO that’s exactly what I was thinking of doing no joke omg! and yeah I can definitely try that

1 Like

ty sm😫! i been trying to do that for the longest it jus never come out to my liking

1 Like

Hey💕
Great post!
Hopefully you’ll have a lot fun.

Here are the deets.

The pose: he’s kidnapped so he sits on a chair, and he’s tight up with a rope.

2 Likes

bet I’ll do yours next fr

1 Like

okay so I tried lmao :grimacing:

2 Likes

it’s better than what i could do😅! i appreciate it sm!! tyy

1 Like

Hiya can I request something please?:kiss:It’s a custom pose that I’d like to ask for so if you can I’ll send you all the details Xx

1 Like

Question: (and it is ok if it is a no) if I request a custom pose for the cover of my story, could I also edit it a bit? (like shading and stuff like that)

I would obviously still give you credit but I was just curious

1 Like

Woah, your examples are super cute! :cupid: I don’t need a custom pose, but if you want, you can use my characters. :point_right: :point_left:

Details

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 7.41.31 PM

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 7.41.05 PM

Extras: Athena - Heavy Freckles, Black Ear Piercing, Two eyebrow slits on her right eyebrow.
Damian - Black ear and lip piercing, an eyebrow slit on his left eyebrow.

As for the pose, I don’t have any specifics, do what ya want. :joy: :skull:

1 Like

no problem!

of course dawg

girl yes of course :handshake: , just send me all the details

1 Like