Custom Splashes! *FREE*

Hi there! I’ve had some extra free time lately and I’ve been working on some splashes. I’m not very good at it but i’m working to get better. If anyone would like a splash mature theme warnings or music warnings or pretty much any writing with a background I would love to make one for you! You can choose a color background, writing in any font, and any other designs or effects you want on it as well, just make sure to leave pictures and examples for what you’d like. It’s free, and if you use it in your story I don’t mind if you credit me or not, its not a big deal, but if you’d like to, my Episode user is XxHoneyBlossomxX and my Instagram is xhoneyblossom.episodex

Here are a couple examples of ones I’ve made so far!

If you want to you can just use one of those two examples but I can make anything similar that you want. Drop a request and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks!

8 Likes

Hey do you think you can make me something similar to the blue one but without the diamond and with black text instead of white?

2 Likes

Sure! Would you like the same font as the blue one as well? Also, would you like the effects on it as well?

1 Like

These are AMAZING
unfortunately I’m not writing a story at the moment :frowning:

1 Like

Aw thank you so much! This post will always be here so If you ever need one you know where to go! :joy:

1 Like

Yes Everything the same just without the diamond and in black (those are really beautiful by the way)

Alright will do!

Here you go! If you need anything else or want to change this one in any way let me know!

Hey guys! It’s been a little while but I made a new splash for mature theme/strong language warnings and I made a couple versions of it for you guys to use. You can use any of them if you want! Let me know what you think!

Thank you so much its really good!
how would you like to be credited?

That’s not necessary unless you really want to. If you’d like to credit me you can just say a small thank you in your story? Or whatever way you want to. But I don’t require you to credit me I just like making them! If you want to credit me my instagram and episode user is in the first message. Thank you!

Of course I will you should get credit

Thank you :pleading_face:

Are you still doing free splashes?

Yes of course!

yayyyy I’d like to request one🥺

Alright will do! What would you like?

Could you make possibly make one that says “ A story by Storm.” ?? And it be black with a storm cloud :cloud_with_lightning:

Sure! What font would you like the words to be in and what color? You can use a picture of a font as an example if you’d like. Also, what background color would you like, and any effects on top of it? I can do something similar to the examples ive shown, or just lmk your ideas!