Custom Splashes! *FREE*

For the font, could it be something of that shape but in the color of a light light grey, and The clouds I wanted to appear on that too :slight_smile:

Alright looks good! Thank you for your request! It will be finished by tomorrow!

Big news! Haha. I was able to finish them pretty quickly! The first one that you will see down below is a regular un-edited one with just all that you said you wanted. The second one is pretty much the same but with a little bit of a grainy texture. The third one has little stars, I feel like it would go nice with the theme, and the final one has little blurred dots. Also just to let you know, I wasn’t sure if you wanted a lightening bolt or not and if you wanted it yellow, but just tell me if you’d like it to be different, or if you want anything changed. I hope you like these! You can choose whichever you want to use, whatever you feel is best. Don’t be afraid to Let me know if you want any changes to it because I will be happy to help! Thank you!!!

Omg it’s actually perfect!!! Thank you so much it’s what I pictured thanks again!!!

You’re welcome! I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi, are you still doing free splashes?

Hey can u make for me too i love it your works

Yes I am! :grin:

Sure! Just leave a reply to this message letting me know what you’d like made!

Can you have the splash say “a story by brianna”

Okay i am makin a vampire story and i use music and strong language so can u make warnings splash ?

Sure I can do that! Just let me know what type of text you’d like and what background you’d like, and any other add ons like effects.

Sure! I’m assuming you’d like two separate ones? In your response if you could include what you’d like the background to be for them, the font of text you’d like and any other effects or add ons you would like, that would be great!

1 Like

Okay i am choosing backrounds now

Hi! I am in LOVE with your work! If you’re still available, I would like to request a splash that says “To be continued…”

If you can do it I’ll send you the information. Thank you so much!

this is for strong language warning the text font is 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌"the font tone is not important that u can do normal font too image this is the using music and sound warning

Alright looks good! Just leave your font for your text down below and anything else you’d like added (you can check previous ones I’ve done for reference) and I’ll send it to you when I’m done! Thank you!

Aw thank you so much! And yes i am available to make one for you just let me know! :relaxed:

Hi! Thank you so much! I have a background and I just want the words “To be continued…” in a playful font in black in the top (sorry if I’m not being specific enough.) I’ll attach the background I want.

No rush, I just need this by the 13th.
Thank so much! :smiley: