Customizable babies and bodies

Hey guys!!

Would anybody else think that it could be cool to be able to customize your characters bodies? I think it would be awesome and it’d make the characters look more different from each other.

I also think that it would be cool if we had babies that had faces that you could customize as well. Then you could make the babies look like their parents and stuff!!

I really think that these two things would be something that would be used a lot. And I think a lot of people would love this.

Does anyone have something that could be added which would also be cool, and would you guys want this?

1 Like

you can do that in sims.

but anyway to do that would properly cost episode a couple of millions to make.

I understand a lot of people want this but the episode is made in 2d as its not 3d so its hard to edit it.

especially the animations because they have to draw them do it in everybody wherein 3d you can just make one animation and all body types will function the same. (expect hight which is why you cant costumes that in sims )

and btw there is already forums about this.

1 Like

Duplicate topic closed. Please refer to the links posted by @line123462 to support these requests. :smiley: