Customization errors. Need Help asap

If you’re getting that error, perhaps you have made an error in the character’s name, or made the ones noted above ; )

Also, you only have one customization template in your episode, right?

i used the one from the script menu on the right side and i checked to make sure it said rinna before i hit enter.

Your story is in ink?
Hmm
:thinking:
Would you like me to just help make you a template? I could PM it to you ^^

1 Like

to prevent future issues yes that would be most helpful. i have a male cc coming up in the second episode. i deleted the lines and it fixed everything now :smiley:

All right, so should I send you an ink female customization template for Rinna? Or leave it for now since everything is fixed? :smile:

is it common for the preview to not show the character?? i am previewing and outside of that lack of seeing her, everything looks okay.

i think its okay for now regarding her. but in case its in issue with the particular template perhaps i will need another.

Hmm, that’s weird
maybe refresh your page. Your character should be showing up in the web preview when you test your story- as long as you have the right commands for them to be there and aren’t zoomed into a random area :sweat_smile:

omg lol
i forgot to write her into walking on screen :rofl:
welp, at least i know how to fix that. thanks all!