Customization For Characters Including Names *Opinions Needed*

Hi, so I was wondering how many people like character customization in their stories! The poll is below and your name is not shown. :slight_smile:

• Full CC with Name
  • Full CC no name

0 voters

• Limited CC with Name
  • Limited CC no Name

0 voters

• No CC with Name
  • No CC no Name

0 voters

1 Like

I guess it would be nice to see like what people perfer

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

i like to change the appearence of the character i play in story’s the name is no problem for me i like to just chose a name i like but the name the writer chose is also fine to me! but if you want to make art scene’s etc you just need to tell that before you ask the readers if they want to change it so they know they don’t have to change it all the way for the art scene’s (only the nose or something) alteast that’s what i prefer when i read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Paris.Writes, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Episode Fan Community since it’s not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks sorry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.