Customization or none?

Hi Everyone! So I have a story coming out soon, and I am really stuck between letting the readers customize the MC’s or having no customization at all. I would appreciate some feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this depends on what kind of story you are writing and how you write it. For my story I have a certain vision of what I wanted the characters to look like, plus I am using overlays that include their arms/hands so in order to keep everything matching I don’t offer customization. I know some people hate that and won’t read it but that’s just how I want my story to be. If it wouldn’t affect your story in any way then I think customization is always a nice thing to have but it’s really up to you.

Well I’m about to be using speacial art scenes for my story, and I wasn’t orginally going to allow customization, but then I was thinking that since theirs a lot of people who read episode, not everyone is going to like that characters that I make. And now I’m kind of confused :joy:

Thank you for your feedback though.

Everyone loves to customize :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you think I should use it ??

Definitely

I find it really enhances the experience and it helps me personally feel more connected to a character

There’s been a lot of threads about this on here, ill link one with a poll if you want to take a read through it. Maybe it can help you decide

Thanks for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you , I’ll be sure to check it out!!
@ryan can you close this🙂

Closing per OP request :v:t2: