Customizing help "natural lip color and hair"

Hi!
I noticed that some authors do “natural lip color” or “natural hairstyle” so that if you change your main character’s lip color and hair for one night (for example she’s going to a party and you change it for that party), then the next morning it goes into natural state automatically. I’d like to know how to code this one, can somebody help? :slight_smile:

Do you need the code for the customatation or for the later change ?

For both if possible :smiley: Like i already did the usual customization, but if this code needs something special to add in there too then i wanna see xd

1 Like

there are several wys how to do it

1. Add to the cc points so you can make the script remember readers choice…then when ever chage happens you will use if/elif/ else to make it back to the original look reader had

2. use command previews /unpreviews - (I use this one) it will change the look only temporarely it resets in next episode or with the … the unpreview command

3. make a duplicate character after reader has done the cc( this will be like a “safe” MC) any time you change MC you can than make her back to look like the saved duplicate

1 Like

If you do the first one then it doesn’t reset the look in the next episode? And how do you do the first or second one? 3rd looks a little more complicated :smiley:

1) pointsystem
every look change will be remembered by the script - the point is if you use something to remember readers choice you can then recall it when you need it

For example - you give every lip color a different point with the name LIP

so when he choices one lip color he will have LIP = 1, other color LIP =2 … and so on.

Then whenever you will need it you will have if/elif/else
if (LIP=1){
here you will bite the code for the lip color which has 1 point
}elif (LIP=2){
here you will bite the code for the lip color which has 2 points
}

and so on - because there are lot of colors it will be rather long if/elif/else (therefore I do not use this method)

2) the previews and unpreviews:

3) duplicate character
after the CC you will put code
@DUPLICATE CHARACTER becomes CHARACTER

DUPLICATE CHARACTER will than look like the character of the reader after CC (including clothes the character is wearing)

Than later you make some change to the CHARACTER . and when you want him to change back you will use

@CHARACTER becomes DUPLICATE CHARACTER
don’t forget to again dress him to the clothes - because the CHARACTER will now have the old clothes he had after the CC

1 Like

So can you also use the third one throughout 2 episodes? Without the character changing back to her’s original look?

no this is the only problem of the preview - it keeps only for 1 episode max - so its not suitable in case you need to keep the temporery change for 2 or more episodes.

Its great for the things like going to ball in special haircut - but only when changing her back to the original happens in the same episode.

1 Like

Ooh, so 2 and 3 are for one episode and 1 can do throughout few episodes, okay… thank you for your help :blush:

nope only 2 the preview is limited for 1 episode

3 the becomes is not limited it will stay as changed whole time till next change you make a change

Sorry if it wasnt clear.

2 Likes

Ooh okay hahah, thanks for clearing up :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.