D.E.S.T.I.N.Y Offical Roleplay

D.E.S.T.I.N.Y
Thanks to the advance technology of this world many people have fallen in love and found their perfect match using a software called D.E.S.T.I.N.Y, which pares you up with your future match. Some people love it, some don’t. But its against the rules to be with someone who isn’t your match. So if do decide to marry someone who isn’t your match you’ll be a disgrace to your family and everyone in the town will turn against you. You have to take the test when you’re 15. Sadly a few years after the technology was finish. They found a bug in D.E.S.T.I.N.Y. Some people started having more than one match or even the same match. People now race to find there true love first before it’s taken by the other match, other strife to break the rules and be with who they want. It’s your choice.

Congratulations. Your matches have finally come in. You can now go and meet your new lover (s). Information is down below.

Participant       |       Match

Bronte Lockwood - Libby Cole
Sawyer Blade - Kali Benton
Richie Low - Alex Collins
Timothy (Tim) Powell - Brianna Addison
Isa Luna - Alex Collins
North Star Windom - Wyatt Cole
South Star Windom - Kendall Brown
Dylan Rose - Brock Letcher & North Star Windom
Luna Debois - Matthew Andrews & Brock Letcher
Dorothy Evans - Wyatt Cole & Brianna Addison
Nathan Nordstrum - Bronte Lockwood
Courtney Lauren Valance - Sean Greyham & Sawyer Blade
Kali Benton - Sawyer Blade
Matthew Andrews - Luna Debois
Libby Cole - Bronte Lockwood & Brianna Addison
Wyatt Cole - North Star Windom
Adara Brown - Richie Low & Courtney Lauren Valance
Kendall Brown - South Star Windom & Sean Greyham
Samantha Addison - Brock Letcher
Brianna Addison - Timothy (Tim) Powell
Kaito Watanabe - Nathan Nordstrum
Alex Collins - Richie Low & Isa Luna
Brock Letcher - Libby Cole & Richie Low
Sean Greyham - Courtney Lauren Valance & Brock Letcher
Clair Ashfell - North Star Windom & Richie Low & Wyatt Cole
Sabryna Cruz - Kali Benton & Dylan Rose

*The best to luck to all you lovers *

This roleplay takes place in Texas

@veganwater @Madilnel @Luna_Kesem @Cheshire.Cat @AtlasFlameAi @fal.renet1398 @BlueInferno @elgenbloskenwriter22 @Rose.M @Cocoa_bean23 @spilling_stars @maddy_roleplayz @Jsoccergirl @Maya_Reihnard @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Summer41 @Cocowriter13 @Skyzor @Epiwriter.Alexandra

9 Likes

ORP: I want everyone to communicate on the sign-ups, but you can start anywhere you want. School kids are on summer break and college kids if you deiced to go to college. Are allowed to do what they want.

1 Like

Bronte Lockwood
Bronte walked down the streets. He heard a notification on his phone and pulled it out of his pocket.
Congratulations. Your matches have finally come in.
Bronte Lockwood - Libby Cole
He scoffed and put his phone back in his pocket his mother was the one who wanted him to take it. It had finally, after a long time, come in. It didn’t really matter to him though.

Approachable

:crossed_swords: Sawyer Blade :crossed_swords:
Sawyer rode on his skateboard down Sixth Street. He turned left when his phone buzzed.
Sawyer Blade - Kali Benton
“Oh, Kali Benton.” He read the message on again. “I didn’t expect it to arrive this fast.”

Approachable

2 Likes

Isa Luna

She woke up to the message. The message she had been waiting for since she was took the test three years ago. The anxiety immediately consumed her. So she opened the message.

It read-

Congratulations Ms. Luna! Your soulmate has been chosen. His name is Alex Collins. You better hop to it!

It took her by surprise. You better hop to it? What was that supposed to mean? Was there someone else competing for her one and only? Hopefully not. Maybe she would run into him now that she knew who he was.
She went on with her day. Since it was summer, and in Texas, she decided to head to the pool. Maybe she would meet some new friends? Or maybe not.
Meanwhile why she was lounging by the pool she sent Alex a message.

Hey Alex, I’m Isa Luna, and we are apparently soulmates. So yeah.

{Approachable}
@CallMeRebeka

2 Likes

:fire: Richie Low :fire:
Richie skated down the streets eating a cookie. She was talking non-stop with her friend from Florida. Suddenly her phone buzzed and she could no longer hear her friend.
“Hello, Aria. You still there?”
Congratulations, Miss Low your match has been determined. His name is Alex Collins. Go get your true love.
Richie sighed. “Aw, my phone call was ruined for this. Oh well.”
She looked at her match. “Alex Collins, huh. I wanna met him. I bet he’ll be hot.”
She walked down the road to a cafeteria and sat on a seat. She wonder why she was still so skinny aftereating so much sweets. “One, chocolate cake please?”

Approachable
@CallMeRebeka - Mentioned

:zap:Timothy (Tim) Powell :zap:
Timothy walked to the grill and sat down at the table. He placed down and order a beer. While drinking his phone buzzed and he picked it up.
Congratulations, Mr Powell your match has been determined. Her name is Brianna Addison. True love awaits.
Tim put down his phone and continued drinking. Love will happen when he is ready.

Approachable

2 Likes

Clair’s idle day of walking around and listening to heavy metal was turned on its head when she got her match. All… three of them. She stops walking, and reads it again, just to make sure. Yeah. Three.
“This is… odd.”
With a shrug, she pockets her device. After all, despite not being allowed to say it, she thought the whole thing was a load of trash in the first place. This is confirms it. She continues her walk, looking more confused than ever.

[Approachable]

3 Likes

:space_invader: Nathan Nordstrum :space_invader:

The notification came while he was in the middle of the crosswalk. Giddy for the message, he smiled apologetically at the couple in front of him to skip on ahead making it the other side. After that, he secured a position under an overhang of a nearby shop. The results had taken far too long, if Nathan had programmed the matching algorithm he would have made sure people got their results immediately after the test.

Nathan Nordstrum - Bronte Lockwood

Huh, alright. He hadn’t quite expected to be matched with a guy with all the social norms and stuff but the algorithm had never been wrong. A quick search gave him Bronte’s appearance, and oh, it was literally that guy across the street. Alright.

Nathan took a deep breath before glancing left and right, running across the street, passing more apologetic smiles to incoming drivers. “Hey!” he called out while tapping the man on his shoulder, “you look about fifteen. Did you get your match yet?”

@LordofAwsomeness

2 Likes

:rose: Dorothy Evans :rose:

She was feeling sweets today - and with good reason. She had gotten her notification earlier but this called for a mini celebration. Hastily, she shoved her phone in her pocket and strided into the nearest sweet shop, “Cookies 'n Cream ice cream please, rainbow sprinkles and in a cone,” before sliding over the appropriate cash. It was definitely a good day. Dorothy had finally got her match, true love would ensue and she would live an amazing life.

Dorothy waltzed over to another spot - where another girl had been sitting - but no matter. “Hello there,” she said while taking the seat in front, “you also got the notification for true love? Why don’t we celebrate together?” Sure they had just met but celebrations were always more enjoyable with more people.

@AtlasFlameAi

1 Like

:fire: Richie Low :fire:
Richie, about to take a bite of her cake, looked over to the girl who had come over. “Yeah, I just got my match and we should totally celebrate.” She lifted up her plate and spoon. “To true love.”

@BlueInferno

1 Like

:rose: Dorothy Evans :rose: // with Richie

Yep, total banger. Dorothy took her bite (it wasn’t really a bite as you really couldn’t bite into ice cream), yet she still savoured the taste saving the chocolate chunks for last. “So who’s the lucky guy or girl?” she asked. Dorothy still felt the weight of her phone in her pocket beckoning her to check the notification. She could - later. The apprehension was building up and she wanted this to be perfect.

@AtlasFlameAi

1 Like

Luns Debois // Street in Texas

I sat on the park bench for a while, scrolling through my phone. A notification popped up. It was from that app I had been waiting 2 years for a result from. They love to take their time, dont they? I tapped on the notification.
Luns Debois. You have matched with Matthew Andrews and Brock Letcher. Go get a man!
What? Huh, I wasn’t expecting 2 matches.
I put my phone away and stood up. Now that’s done, let’s go eat chocolate. The shop was 10 mins away, but I’m willing to make the walk. I set off.

APPROACHABLE

Sean Greyham // Coffee shop

I took another sip of my coffee when a notification pinged on my phone. It was from that dating app of all things. I opened it up.
Congratulations Sean Greyham, you have matched with Courtney Lauren Valance and Brock Turner. Now go find you love!
OK, so 2 matches. Huh. Guess I get to keep my options open. I stretched, looking down at my coffee. Yeah I’m gonna finish it first. Love can wait. You know what, I’m gonna buy a hot chocolate too. Its just a thing I do. I’m goon a drink it too. I went up, ordered, and then sat back down to enjoy my coffee, with the hot chocolate beside it. I opened my computer. Time to keep writing.

APPROACHABLE

1 Like

Libby Cole

"Congratulations. Your matches have finally come in. You can now go and meet your new lover (s). Information is down below.
Libby Cole - Bronte Lockwood & Brianna Addison"
Libby was caught off guard when this message arrived,
She was just in the shower when a message notification stopped her music for a second.
It can wait she thought to herself with a shrug as Rihanna’s song she was listening to kept on playing in the backgroud of her shower.
After several minutes she finished and came out, grabbing her phone to check what the message was.
Your matches have finally come in. she read and accidentally dropped her phone from the surprise

“Fuck.” She mumbled to herself as she sat on her bed
Two matches?!

Fuck!

She sighed and put her phone aside, getting up and getting dressed

She took her things and headed out to get a drink, she walked down the street on her way to the coffee place.
As she arrived there she thought fir a second and ordered a hot chocolate
As she was ordering she noticed another guy ordering, and honestly he seemed intriguing yet unfamiliar…
The guy headed to the seats and opened his computer, and Libby along with her cup, went to him.
“Hey” she said with her usual charming smile “mind if I sit here?” She asked and moved a hair behind her ear
@Cocowriter13

1 Like

Wyatt Cole

a9238e54cc8242b226aa20fa216b04c4

Wyatt on the other hand, was an early riser.
He liked getting up in the morning when the sun was only rising, and sit with his guitar in the park next to his house.
It already has been a while since the sun has risen, but he was enjoying it.
A notification on his phone took away his focus,
"Congratulations. Your matches have finally come in. You can now go and meet your new lover (s). Information is down below.
Wyatt Cole - North Star Windom"
“North star windom…” he whispered.
He smiled to himself, he wasn’t expecting to come so fast, but he had a good feeling. Meeting his true love… is it a dream?
he didnt know the girl but he was hoping for the better.
He put his phone down and kept on playing for a bit.
Approachable

@Maya_Reihnard

2 Likes

Dylan Rose
Dylan was still asleep when his phone vibrated with a message
He was half awake when he stretched his arm to grab his phone from the nightstand, he was blinded by the screen brightness and lowered it down so he’ll be able to read
Dylan Rose - Brock Letcher & North Star Windom
Two matches? Oh boy
“North star Windom…” he thought to himself “brock letcher” for some reason this name was oddly familiar to him, he could swear he knew this person. And surprisingly enough he had a feeling it was a guy.
Honestly, he hadn’t expected to be matched with a guy…
His bisexuality is something pretty new, and he didn’t thing something like that would happen… not many people even know he’s bi. Not that he cares, but still…
He put his phone down with a sigh and got up, and after a quick shower he headed out for a walk to clean his mind

ec369de94b675e0f1e52a3541d77f0b4

Approachable

1 Like

Alex Collins // Home

Alex always sleeps with his windows closed and this night was not different. Sunshine somehow always makes its way through his blinds exposing dust flowing in his stifling room. At this time of the day it shines right on his paintings and drawings spread across his wooden floor. He is not the kind of person to make things look pretty and organized but hectic and out of order.

Loud car alarm coming from right outside his house made him jump out of bed realizing he was still stuck in this boring, old town and once again overslept.
Rolling to the other side of the bed he lazily grabbed his phone wanting to call his father but noticed an unusual text.

Congratulations Alex Collins, your soulmates have been chosen. You have matched with Isa Luna and Richie Low.

He chuckled to this text, not because he was excited about it but because he thought it was stupid. Was he really supposed to believe in this and do what it said? He should probably but was he?
He read the text again noticing there wasn’t one person but two.
“Two?” He whispered as he slowly sat up looking at his. Maybe this will be interesting since there are two girls and not one. He thought as he got out of bed and walked to his closet, putting on some shorts and leaving the house for his usual daily run around the park.

Running around the park he had his earphones in with Post Malone blasting when suddenly a new text came in. He sat down on the nearest bench opening the text.
Hey Alex, I’m Isa Luna, and we are apparently soulmates. So yeah.

Hey Isa, I guess you’re one of my soulmates so I’m happy at least you reached out. One point to you!

He jokingly wrote down, with a smile on his face wondering weather or not to delete that part but he kept it in. Hopefully she would get it’s a joke.

This is real. He thought as he looked around the park watching people pass by, just walking or taking their dogs for a walk, waiting for her to reply. Maybe it won’t be that bad.

Approachable

@veganwater
@AtlasFlameAi

Btw, I asked LordofAwesomeness to change his age to 28 so he is still in high school… just so you know :innocent:

3 Likes

:fire: Richie Low :fire: // Sweets Shop with Dorothy
Richie took a huge bite of her cake leaving only a little. She soon swallowed the piece and ate up the rest. She smiled. “That was yummy! Hey, sir can I get two more chocolate cakes?” She looked over when Dorothy asked her a question. “Oh, um his name is Alex Collins, sounds super hot.” She smiled and took a huge bit of her chocolate cake when it came. “What about you who are the lucky people?”

@BlueInferno

3 Likes

:zap:Timothy (Tim) Powell :zap: // Near Park
Timothy walked down the street beer in hand. His mother warned not to drink in the morning but he never was one to listen. He was finally soaking up life in the city. He walked near the sidewalk of the street of a park as he saw a boy walking by. “Hey, you an early drinker, sorry actually, do you even drink?”

@CallMeRebeka

2 Likes

Alex Collins // Park

Looking at his phone, now not really paying attention to his surrounding he heard a voice next to him. “Huh?” He quickly, yet confused raised his gaze and saw an unfamiliar boy.
Did he just ask him if he drinks? This morning keeps getting interesting.
“In fact I do.” He chuckled, putting his phone away. “Doesn’t matter if it’s morning, how can I say no to drinking?”

@AtlasFlameAi

2 Likes

:zap:Timothy (Tim) Powell :zap: // Park
Timothy drank the beer had in his hand. “Wanna head to the the grill down the street? I just came from there. They lots of high quality drinks.”

@CallMeRebeka

1 Like

:headphones: Bronte Lockwood :headphones: // Streets
Bronte heard a faint noise in his right ear and looked left. “Who are you?” He wasn’t trying to be totally mean. He just didn’t really like socializing.

@BlueInferno

1 Like