Da Crowning Game

Hey!
For this game, you’ll just need to pass the crown around.
To whom tho? To anyone you’d like to thank or anything at all. Just pass the crown to them and state the reason why u passed it to them.
Btw… add in King/Queen of (insert something here) before stating your reason!
If u want to pass the crown but it wasn’t passed to u, u get to snatch it… but u can snatch it five times per day!
U can also snatch the crown back! But it’s also five times per day!

Example:

A:

I now pass the crown to… B! As the Queen of Bees cuz she loves Bees.

B:

I, the Queen of Bees crown C as King of the Seas! Because I wanna thank him for helping me the other day…

Etc… u can use your imagination!

If u wanna snatch the crown… (It must be before C replies!)
D:

I hereby snatch the Crown from A and Crown E as the Queen of the Art! She made my art!

E:

I snatched the Crown from D and Crown F as the King of Ice because he is so cold…

Or anything similar will do!

I’ll start!

3 Likes

I crown @Eleanor_W-15 as the Queen of devices cuz u are like… so good with it.

2 Likes

I, grateful Queen of Many Art Examples pass down the crown to @k.w.episode as the Queen of the Username War for her help in monitoring and starting new rounds :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I, Queen of Username War crown @Chocolate_Mama as the Queen of adopting forum orphans!

1 Like

I, Alea the lazy cat hereby snatches the crown from @Chocolate_Mama and hereby crown @Bethany1 as the Rightful owner and Queen of Arts and Kindness
(She made my cover,helped me and I think I snatched correctly,I read that I could use mah imagination)

1 Like

Aww thank you :blush:

I, stupid girl, snatches the crown from @Bethany1 and hereby crown @Mystery.Author as she is the rightful owner of the title “Queen of Art, Contour and Tips” because she is one of the best editors/artist on the forums and she gave me tips!

2 Likes

Ahahah aww thank you!! :blush:

I, Rye, snatches the crown from @Skyye and hereby crown @CinnamonToast as the rightful owner of the title “Background maker” because she makes bomb.com backgrounds!

1 Like

I, Eleven, snatch the crown from @CinnamonToast and crown @Mia as the Queen of Unbeakable Puns, because she always manages to quack me up with them, one way or another.

2 Likes

I, Cassandra, herby snatch the crown from @Mia and crown @anj for being an amazing artist, who takes her time to do requests for free! Luv u girl! :heart:

1 Like

Aww!! Thank you :blush: ILYSM :heart:

1 Like

I snatch the crown from @anj sorry :grin: and crown @BadassSaasha for her wonderful , crazy but wonderful , ideas!

1 Like

Aww thanks a lot Noah!

1 Like

I snatch the crown from @BadassSaasha and crown MY BSF @shweta_episode

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:ily

1 Like