Dalilah's Offical Story Reviewing Thread! (Open):clapping:

Welcome to my story reviewing thread! I’ve had so many in the past and glad to say this is my official one. Can’t wait to read you guy’s stories!

Please read this and take note. When I’ve had multiple threads like this I don’t think people understood what I was doing. I was reviewing stories and giving constructive feedback. People were just sending in their stories not even giving me the password, yes it got so bad I needed to add a password. So all I’m asking is for you to respect what I’m doing and read what I’m saying, this is not a promotion thread this is a reviewing thread. I will on read up to 3 chapters, I will score stories from 5/10-10/10 if you dont get any score it means you’ve scored lower. Feel free to PM me why and I will tell you. I will write to you about how I felt about all 3 chapters. I look at, directing, writing skills, and character development.

Send me your story title, cover, genre, and link.
Make sure you use the password: readme blurred, if you don’t I will reply: not going to read this.
There is no ignorance coming from my reviews just constructive criticism.
If you see no rating, that means you scored lower than a 5/10
I will be giving letter grades and scores to show so if you get lower than a 5/10 there will be no letter grade or score.

Thank you <3

My lists (if not on wait your turn)

1. @Klearser
  2. @Seep_Mukta
  3. @HazelJ
  4. @TeamPhilsinski
12 Likes

bump!

2 Likes

I would like to request a review! Thank you for it! I’m looking to improve from your review!
@DalilahEpi

Password: readme

1 Like

@DalilahEpi I would also like to request a review for my combined story with my partner Evlyng. Will that be okay? Its a new story and i havent received any reviews for it yet.

2 Likes

Request it properly and yes I will.

4 Likes

Looks like I’ve already reviewed this story, so I can’t review it again sorry :((.

3 Likes

Hi, I haven’t published it yet, but I would love a review for what I have so far :blush: I want really blatant honestly and harsh criticism because it helps me grow as an author and I only want to publish what I think is my best work.
Title: Sage
Genre: Action/Fantasy (will be in the action shelf when published, tho).

password (sorry, forgot to put it in): readme

3 Likes

1st up on the list will get to reviewing as soon as possible <3.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! If you could read all three of my finished chapters (aka just the first three lol), that would be amazing! I have a branch on the 3rd so if you can read both branches I would appreciate it (it’s totally fine if you don’t want to, though). Take your time :blush:

2 Likes

Here is the story!

3 Likes

2nd on the list will read and get back to you soon.

4 Likes

@Madhu I will search it in episode but… Is the character customisation complete?.. Oh I mean, customising the characters’ features are not that limited?

3 Likes

@gnoble22 I love the main character of the story… I mean, it’s not like most of the episode stories that have a female MC… I hope you will publish that story as either Community version or a Gem Version

3 Likes

Not to be rude but, why are you giving reviews on my story review thread? The title says Dalilah’s. If you could please stop I would really appreciate it. I’m pretty sure they love your feedback but this is my personal thread love. :white_heart::butterfly:

4 Likes

Hii thank you for this thread! I’d like to request a review :heart:
Story Title: The Tale of Alynthia
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 10
Link to the Story:

2 Likes

Just released my first story!
More episodes coming!

Title: The Forgotten
Genre: Fantasy
Brief Description: The children with magic in their blood were banished to an island a long time ago. Lost, forgotten and consumed with hatred for those who banished them, Klearser vowed to get revenge. But when Klearser and her friends are given a chance to come back to the society in Estrella, will she get what she wanted? Or find something she has been missing all along?
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439162072891392

Would appreciate it if you could review!
I will appreciate the feedback!
Hope you enjoy the story! :crazy_face:

password: readme

2 Likes

EPISODE 1

Directing

10/10!
The directing was really good! I didn’t see any mistakes any glitches it was spot on and neat, I love it.

Writing

The grammar and punctuation were on point. I didn’t notice anything messed up or bad. Kept it very professional and each sentence made sense

Overall

Overall the first episode was really informative. I loved the background stories, a full insight on why everything is happening. You didn’t confuse the storyline at all and I love that.

EPISODE 2

Directing

There was no messy directing everything is so smooth and well written in the portal.

Writing

No grammar mistakes and no missing or mis-put punctuation it is really neat and enjoyable to look at without having a headache.

Overall

Overall everything is great! You’re directing is well and so is your writing and I love how we get to know things about each character. Not choppy and glitchy and confusing all smooth and love how you stick to the storyline.

EPISODE 3

Directing

Simple directing, still no glitches and looks good.

Writing

There was one slip up in the spelling hopefully you can find it and change it. Other than that everything is good and neat.

Overall

Overall I would say if the aura part was so important maybe not do a gem choice especially since you already ask for gems at the end.

WHOLE STORY
The plot and storyline are so good I love it. You kept with the storyline and didn’t do anything extra and anything. I encourage you to publish your story and keep updating it.

Score

You’re score is an 9/10 = A
The reason why is because you have a long episode and then a short episode and then back to long but I know that isn’t your intention, so keep it up. But maybe just figure out if you’re wanna keep your episodes AROUND 10 minutes or AROUND 20 minutes.

3 Likes

2nd on the list will get to you as soon as possible.

2 Likes

3rd on the list will get your review as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Hello. I’d love to have a review :heart:

Story title: i-Humanoids

Cover

Small Cover

Genre: Scifi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832

readme

1 Like