Dalilah's Offical Story Reviewing Thread! (Open):clapping:

Hey, I hope you’re down to review my story!

Title: The Phantom Cell

Cover

Genre: Action
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6704188702261248
Password: readme

1 Like

Oh I’d like to know which chapters had different times? I did a read-through of them and they were around the same time, but I also wrote the story so maybe I read at a different pace.

Also the thing with the aura isn’t super important, it just unlocks some extra scenes during the exam.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review!

1 Like

Thats probs how it felt to me. But you don’t HAVE to change it, its optional.

3 Likes

Fourth on my list, will get back to you soon.

List full, I’ll get back to you when I have room for you.

2 Likes

I’ll take a look at the script. I may have just had less dialogue in that chapter. I aim for 800-1200 lines, so maybe the 800 lines had more overlays.

Thanks so much for the review!

2 Likes

Np. Take your time and happy reading!

1 Like

readme

Hey
Thankyou reviewing!!
Here is my story…
Hope you like reading it…

Story title- The Love Game
Genre- Romance
Description- What will happen when Cloe accidently meet her soulmate through her gamer heart? Without seeing each other will they be able to love? CC, choices matter, art scenes

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6062446155071488

2 Likes

List full will add you as soon as possible <3.

2 Likes

EPISODE 1

Directing

The directing was great. There was no mistakes or glitches everything was in the right place, directed very neatly.

Writing

I don’t know if when Alexis said I’m sorry if you guys meant to do it in a thought bubble or not. Word mistake “prize” instead of “price”. A couple more unfinished sentences. Yeah, there was a couple of writing mistakes.

Overall

Overall the story was pretty lengthy felt like i was reading it for about 30 minutes, which is not a problem. There was quite frequent writing mistake but not going to go to in depth on those. The directing really brung the episod together and made me not even care too much about the writing mistakes. I loved it.

EPISODE 2

Directing

Saw some directing mistakes. Not some i’ve seen a lot. There’s glitches.

Writing

Mis puncuation, using periods instead of commas. There was times when characters spoke in speechbubbles instead of normal ones, yes the other character responded back. I’m pretty sure evlyn was typing all the readers messages lol, shes iconic. Spelling errors. Another spelling error.

Overall

Overall the story is still a good length, loving the humor and amount of mystery. The overlay glitches threw me off a lot. May go check those out.

EPISODE 3

Directing

I saw glitches. Overlay glitches, transition glitches, just glitches.

Writing
Overall

The writing improved this chapter, no writing mistakes that I’ve notice.

WHOLE STORY
The plot and storyline is interesting and so different from the normal vampire stories on episode. It’s not just about loving a vampire it’s a full backstory about them and it’s incredible. Update and I’ll read all the time <3.

Score

7.85/10 = C+
The reason why is because the second chapter glitches really was throwing me off due to almost every scene there was a glitch. Maybe start using the & command more often than the @ and there would be less glitches. Its like the overlays were zoomed out really quickly, so maybe fix those because it throws off the entire story. The spelling also took off some points because there were BIG words misspelled instead of just oh this word is small won’t notice. So that really threw me off. Other than that like i said the story is different and I love it. Everythin goes with everything and the humore is amazing.

2 Likes

added #4 on my list i will get to you.

2 Likes

thanks😅

1 Like

Thank tou so much for this amazing detailed review! I am gonnansit and fix those mistakes today and thank you i am so glad u loved the plot and the directing area. I apologise for the glitches i will take a look into them.

2 Likes

Hello @DalilahEpi! Thanks for creating this thread and reviewing our stories!

I would also love to hear what you think of my story, especially what I can improve in episode 1? Any recommendation on how to improve the beginning of ep 1 and anything that you could think off would be great!

Hope to hear from you soon! :see_no_evil: :sparkles:

1 Like

Title: Before The Storm
Author: Mia
Description: Raven was always feared and envied…that was until she started working for the ruthless Blaze monroe. With a mysterious past, a new romance and dangers will she make it out alive?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6384353052131328

1 Like

Hi! I have just published a new story and I would be grateful for any feedback.

Title: Our Wedding Affair
Author: Mystique
Description: Attending her sister’s wedding, Eleanor tries to stay away from the drama that is surrounding her. Then she meets James and starts questioning her life values for the first time.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349809620975616

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

readme

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.