Dance Party (my final Episode story) (Can do SERIOUS R4Rs)

Hello all. I just released my final Episode story. The link is below. Feedback on it is welcome.

Title: Dance Party
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Drama
Description: Akira Arakaki has been a professional dancer for several years, but a few subpar dance performances make him lose confidence in his talent. Can he restore his confidence?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5516066628632576
:dancer: :dancing_women: :man_dancing: :dancing_men: :ballet_shoes: :disco:

I’m also willing to do read-for-reads or review-for-reviews. If you read my story (you have to do this first), then I will read yours and hopefully provide feedback for your story.

17 Likes

hey i’ll start reading your story but do you think you could review the first episode of my story for me and give me feedback on it?
here’s the link

Hey i just read episode one

I’m honestly really invested :joy: I wanna know what Akira saw on social media. i’m going to read the next two episodes in the morning. but good job so far!

1 Like

Thanks for reading. I should be able to get to your story tonight.

1 Like

Thanks!

Hey. I just read your first episode. Are you still working on the coffee shop scene? It goes from there to the kitchen after Hale slaps Spike. Other than that, I didn’t spot anything else wrong.

1 Like

Hey. That was supposed to be the end of the coffee shop scene as i couldn’t think of anything else to put in it :joy:

I’ll give you a read!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

:disco:

:man_dancing:

:dancer:

Would you like to do R4R with my Magicka entry. It’s called Magicka: Nathaniel - The Power of Light.

Author: Auremiol
Description: Nathaniel is the Master of Dark Magic, criminal and assassin. He only cares about his crew and twin sister. Until one ordinary gig turns his life upside down.(Male MC, CC, Choices Matter, 1Li)
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 chapters out. More coming soon!
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4543443501907968

We could give some feedback too trough PM? If that’s okay? I’ll add your story now to my reading list, so I would be able to start reading it later today.

Sure. I can do R4R with some feedback. Let me know when you’ve read my story.

1 Like

:dancing_women:

:dancing_men:

Bump.

I’m interested in why is this your final Episode story?

I would say that I’m not really sure if I am in a place where I can write more on Episode.

Edited the title.