Dani appreciation thread <3

I’m not the one to create threads like this but :point_right:t4::point_left:t4: @Danielle318 deserves all the love this universe has to offer!!

A thread to let her know all about how much we as a community have been blessed by her, share screenshots from her stories and pretty much crazily obsess over her like we already do but publicly!

tags

@raven.is.a.clown @Shahtuta @Normal_Is_Boring @Creole_KareBear @pri.2112 @MMG @eliseclairmont

11 Likes

thank you for making this thread hun

DANIELLE
thank you for being such a great friend to all of us we rlly rlly appreciate that yuo’ve been there for us
and just know we’ll be there for you too :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

dani you truly are the epiphany of an amazing friend. Truly you are a beautiful person both in and out. Never forget it. And let’s hope you never forget me :pensive:

5 Likes

@Danielle318
Dani, your not alone, please stop going on like you are.

5 Likes

Thanks.

On a separate note, bye guys! I am actually leaving here if anyone is reading this. I still have discord if you want to message me there PM me and I’ll give you my @.

4 Likes

Ahh!! Girl. I can’t believe you’re leaving. :frowning: Much love to you. Coming for your discord now.

5 Likes

i thought it was ab dani from bly manor oops-

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing yourself with us and being a great friend!!! Your spirit will be greatly missed here, but I appreciate the time that you did spend conversing with me and sharing your amazing stories!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much, mi amiga. I love you all so much! Again! My discord is open for you all if you ever want to talk!

Though I’ll stalk this thread even when I am logged out.

4 Likes

Love you more!!! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

What is discord? I don’t think I have that!

4 Likes

:heart::black_heart:

PM me lovely woman.

4 Likes

@Danielle318 you’re very sweet, we appreciate you :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Aw! Thanks Jem! Thank you for being amazing!!!

5 Likes

Very sweet, kind, caring, supportive, appreciate you always!!! Stay positive!! Love yourself, be yourself! Do your thang! :scream: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses: :100: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

@Danielle318 i know i dont talk to u that much, but you’re literally so lovely and you deserve the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Aw! Thank you, amazing human! I’ll miss you(since so am leaving here tomorrow).

3 Likes

I’ll miss you too :cry::pleading_face:
Come back soon :purple_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Sadly I won’t be returning :sob: But I really wish you the best!!

3 Likes

Yeah, it sucks. :sob:

3 Likes