Daniela's 400 followers outline contest

Heyooo :wave:!!!
I’ve been thinking for some time to make an outline contest ( surely it’s the first and last one I’ll do).

I would like to mention that this post is not for the purpose of asking for attention… in reality I’m an anti-social person, and I never liked to assert myself.

As I said a little above, this is my first outline contest and I dont even know if the prizes is gonna be attractive… I’m not a “popular author and editor”, I’m just a simple girl, who is happen to be 23 years old, who loves to draw outlines and pouring her heart out on her stories.

This is the outline:

Png one

Few edits… :yum:

Summary

If you wanna color it please keep my deets with Black hair and grey eyes, thank you :slight_smile:

PRIZES
THERE IS GONNA BE ONLY 1 WINNER
A full story read + shoutout (If you have one)
A follow on instagram + spam of likes, and im gonna shoutout your story in there too.
A pfp art picture made by me ( please can someone make a colab with me?.. i need someone to help me with coloring and shading… if yes please dm me)

I’m sorry but more then that I can’t offer you :pensive:

There is only 1 rule:

1. Please don’t be rude to me or to others… I know that my grammar is pure s*it …im not perfect, and I’m okay with that. If you thinking to spread the venom well hold it in there… I dont need it, nobody needs it.

If you wanna join then that will be awesome :blush:.

Deadline is till 30 july

HAVE FUN!!!

10 Likes

I’ll join!

1 Like

Here you are :slight_smile:

Summary

Capture+_2020-06-30-14-57-32

2 Likes

Nice :blush: …thank you for joining!!!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is an art contest. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Sydney :pray:t2:

1 Like

I’m a little late but I really liked the outline and wanted to join :joy::white_heart:

-my ig is @dijanaaepi

My join

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::clap::clap: wow … this is beautiful, thank you for joining :pray:t2::blush:.

1 Like

Heyaa I too m joining. My wrk will be ready in a few hours

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it :heart_eyes::blush: …thank you for joining :pray:t2:!!!

1 Like

Is it okay if we change the outline a little?

1 Like

Of course :blush:

1 Like

Here you go!

I hope it’s okay! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::orange_heart:

6 Likes

M-A-S-T-E-R-P-l-E-C-E

3 Likes

Hehehe thank you honey! are you stalking me? :joy::joy::heart:

2 Likes

Im stalking ur talent :eyes::raised_hands:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: lmao. Well thanks boo :heart:

2 Likes

My pleasure!:heart:

2 Likes

I wanna join! But can you extend the deadline…? Because I have another outline to colour :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I already did :blush:.

1 Like