Dara Amarie's Guides & Templates (dara-amarie.com)

I’m glad this was pinned! It can help a lot of people with coding and customization!

5 Likes

Ah! Thank you so much! I’ve been trying to find something to explain to me how to use spot positioning and now I’ve found the whole package! Definitely a big help!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this, I just started doing a story and I’m just at the beginning, I’m really grateful :smiley:

1 Like

You’re the best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hiii! Wow when I checked out your website, I was truly amazed! You’re doing a good job Dara ^~^. I wanted to ask how to create a mirror reflection of the character, not a minigame tho :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Thank you for your support @MoonlightQueen! :heart:

Check out these posts for mirror reflections:
Mirror Reflection
🤍 CODES: Bathroom Mirror Reflection Scene 💜

2 Likes

Wow! I love your website! I went on it and i totally saved my story! Keep it up Dara! :heart:

2 Likes

These are so helpful, Dara! Thank you so much! :sob::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I have it bookmarked! You are always so helpful!!

2 Likes

Everything you have created here is AH-MAY-ZHING!!! Thank you soooo very much!!!

I do have a few questions though. I am using the template to select which characters to customize and within that template, I have also inserted the limited customization template for 4 characters. I was successfully able to customize the first character, however… I kept getting a warning for the other three characters:

How do I correct this template so that all 4 characters can be customized with limited options?

Also, I ran into the same “duplicate” warning error when trying to create the tappable dressing game for more than two characters. How can I eliminate this issue?
Please help!!!

You have to use different templates with different labels if you’re customizing more than one character in one episode. You can’t use the same template twice in one episode because then there will be two of the same labels. You need a different template with different labels

The same thing applies to the dressing game. You need to change every single label and goto name the 2nd time you use the dressing game template.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I am going to try and see if I can get it together after going to your multiple ll cc instructions. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to change the tappable dressing template for a second character for limelight. What am I doing wrong??? :sob:

You’re always there for help, thank you! You make this so convenient and the templates are just gold! I could never put together a whole customization template! Thanks luv, this community is incomplete without you <33

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi Dara I would like the request a template :pleading_face:

Hi, I have a question, I’ve asked one other person, but seems they haven’t gotten back to me yet, hopefully you can help me. My question is-to use the choice template would I have to switch my script around to use it?

Does anybody know why my script is saying this?
So I have 2 dressing templates and it’s saying ‘duplicate label’ ‘dressing_game_1’ do I have to make the second one ‘dressing_game_2’ ??
what do I do?

Yes, you can’t use the same label name twice in one episode.

1 Like

ty I’ll make sure to cerdit you and let you know when my story is out