Dara Amarie's Guides & Templates (dara-amarie.com)

Does anybody know why my script is saying this?
So I have 2 dressing templates and it’s saying ‘duplicate label’ ‘dressing_game_1’ do I have to make the second one ‘dressing_game_2’ ??
what do I do?

Yes, you can’t use the same label name twice in one episode.

1 Like

ty I’ll make sure to cerdit you and let you know when my story is out

Hi Dara, so i have a mirror scene, does @DUPLICATE mean you have to add twin character first or it’s command?, and if you have customization before (in the first story) would it be reflected the same as you customize it?

Thank you so much, sorry for asking a lot of question :blush: :blush:

Hey can you help me with @Dara.Amarie arrow outfit changes, It keeps on saying error … in this part : @MYCHARACTERSNAME OUTFIT 1 CHANGE OUTFIT NAME TO YOUR 1ST OUTFIT OUTFIT 1 …
that’s what I put in… what should I put in if that’s not right… my outfit 1 is replacing the ####
Thanks!

Hey Dara,
Would it be possible for me to maybe have another template from you please?:pleading_face:
If yes here is what I would like✨
1 limelight female full CC with only the vampire lip options
1 limelight male with full CC and only the vampire lip options
1 limelight male limited CC of only skin color, lip color, eye color, nose shape and hair color.
1 limelight female limited CC of only skin color, lip color, eye color, nose shape and hair color
1 limelight female limited CC of only skin color, lip color, eye color, nose shape and hair color
Thankyou so much if you decide to do this and it’s okay if not.
Dior :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi, @Dara.Amarie!

First of all, thank you for your kindness to share with us your templates.
Second, I was wondering… Since you use in the Simple Tappable Arrows Dressing Game character’s point to make it work, could we use it with plus sized characters as well? How would that work?

Thanks in advance!

It keeps saying error every time I copy and paste the customizer into the coding, it keeps saying nuetral 00 is unexpected error

NARRATOR
Neutral skin tones.

choice [shouldPaginate: YES]
“Neutral 00”
@ROMAN changes bodyColor into Neutral 00
goto boy_neutralskin_1
} “Neutral 01”
@ROMAN changes bodyColor into Neutral 01
goto boy_neutralskin_1
}

Hi Dara i was wondering if you also do/or are planing in the future to do hair and lips template for boys as well?

1 Like

Hi!
I wanted to ask that how do i make the narrator talk while panning on a background?
I tried this method
MY METHOD
MY BACKGROUD
One line left
@pan to zone X
One line left
NARR (my character name in all caps)
My dialog
So what happens is when the panning happens first and then the dialog plays after the pan, The look that i am going for is supposed to pan while the dialog is playing

I am struggling with this for almost 2 days now i need help ASAP

1 Like

You need to use the & sign and the command needs to go right before the dialogue.

&pan to zone # in T
NARR
Dialogue here.

1 Like

Can you possibly consider making a hair template for males. My main character is a male and I want the readers to be able to change his hairstyle.

1 Like

You can request one HERE

Hey do you make any type of templates

You can check out my website for all my templates. If you’re looking for a custom template, I only take limited CC template requests

Hey! I am new here so don’t really know how to ask qs, but the hair and lip template is very hard for me to change the name to my characters name since i do it on ipad. I have to write it manually. Any suggestions/advice?

Hello Dara Amarie I really need your help

What exactly do you need help with?

In the future, when posting please be as specific as possible. If you need help or have a question, just go ahead and post what you need help with. That way people can see and you can get the help faster.

I need help with my coding :sob:

Bump