Dara Amarie's Guides & Templates (dara-amarie.com)

hii I suggest trying &pan to zone x and see how that works for you

1 Like

You basically single-handedly support all stories on the Episode app lol. Thank you!

5 Likes

this is amazing!

1 Like

Bump!

Just dropping a little note to say you are awesome! :slight_smile: and you help people so much here!
Stay safe and much love!

2 Likes

Your guides have been such a great help to meā€‹:+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey , do you also draw covers too or make a cover for a story

1 Like

OMG your a life saver!!

1 Like

Thank you so much Dara Amarie!!! For the past year Iā€™ve used the one within the website and added everything it didnā€™t have! This has saved me so much!!! Youā€™re my hero! Thank you again!!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Hey @Dara.Amarie Iā€™m just wondering which new hairstyles does the LL customization template lack?
Iā€™m making this story and would like to use all the hairstyles, but Iā€™m wondering which ones I should add to the template since thereā€™s so much of them ā€¦ Also is there maybe an updated version of the template with the newer stuff or is something like that on Patreon?

My templates have all the hairstyles.

1 Like

Oh really? I might have copied an old template back then, thank you for everything you do, youā€™re truly amazing!

1 Like

Yea they all get updated every time the Episode team releases new features.

1 Like

Amazing!

Oh I know what happened ā€¦ Instead of copying it directly from your website I used the ones on the portal, the ones that say they were created with your help or something like that ā€¦ Well it seems like those templates arenā€™t being updated ā€¦

do you know the name of the animation where the character looks around kinda weirdly? Iā€™ve been trying to find it for a while and have had no luck!

Hello! do you know how to make a transparent speechbubble in the script?

Thank you, this is super helpful <3

This isnā€™t really the thread to ask that since this thread is just to promote her websites and guides, if you are talking about the one where they look back and forth with slight lean, itā€™s react_sit_(something)_confused. People just re-spot and zoom a bit to make it look like theyā€™re standing and making the weird ā€œwtfā€ glance. :slight_smile:

Donā€™t know if you asked anywhere else but, are you talking about the NARRATOR speech bubble? You just do NARRATOR or NARRATOR (CHARACTERNAME) then the dialogue below that. Next time you need help like this, try making a post in the ā€œDirecting Help & Tipsā€ section-- youā€™re more likely to get a response :slight_smile: