@dara.amaries looping background template question

I’ve been trying to upload an overlay to insert the looping background template @Dara.Amarie has created and I’m a little confused on how to upload the right size that’s said in the template (1183 x 700) I’ve used this template before and it worked but I can’t remember how to make the overlay the right size to be uploaded to the portal, but keeping it the same size that’s been said in the template… :sweat_smile: help! TIA!

1 Like

You can go to a custom crop image website, or I can do it for you ??

I thought I did crop the image correctly but mybe not :sweat_smile: if you can do it for me I would totally appreciate it! I can upload the png image and it’s already 1183 x 700 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, so to what exact length and width, would you need it ??

Well in the template I posted above, it said the image size needed to be 1183 x 700… But that’s too big to be uploaded onto the portal, so I’m not exactly sure what size to change it to, that’s why I’m confused lol. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I’m confused, too.
:thinking:

:joy: :joy: hopefully someone can help me… I’ve been trying to figure out how I did it last time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You want to make the file size smaller, not the image size. Try an online png compressor!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll give that a go :slight_smile: it’s so strange! My previous overlay that I used for the exact same template was 1183 x 700, and it fits into the protal, yet my current overlay I’ve been trying to upload is the exact same size but doesn’t fit :hushed:

Well file size doesn’t scale with the image size directly. They might have the same number of pixels, but there’s lots of hidden information in an image that can take up more or less storage.

That totally makes sense! The website that you posted worked! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! It’s np!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.