Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

INT. ICE CREAM PARLOR - DAY with COUNTER SIMPLE
how do i get the counter in zone 1?
Like i want the character in front of the counter

Thank you :heartbeat:

1 Like

Is it possible to make your own character at the beginning instead of having to choose from the list?

You should ask someone in Art Resources. That’s the place to go for any art, backgrounds, edits, etc.

2 Likes

You have to choose an already made character then change their appearance to whatever you want.

1 Like

You have to move the overlay to the spot you want using the overlay helper, then add those numbers to your script: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

1 Like

Did you fix this part? You misspelled “WINE”

1 Like

How do you have your character under a blanket please?

You’d have to use a blanket overlay

1 Like

How do you change their appearance? Sorry I’m very new to all of this

Choose a character, type in a name fore the character, then click on “Create and Save” then it will take you to a new page where you can edit your character.

How do I change the color of a choice to gold instead of blue?

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

do you know how to do the choiced that cost gems, ive seen some do this but i still dont understand how

choice
<GEMS> “Option here” {
}

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Ohhhh

There’s an error on my page that says “No eyebrows called Classic Natural exists”. How do I fix that?

That error only pops up when the system doesn’t recognize the character name in the template. Did you misspell the name or did you not change the template’s name to your own character’s name?