Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Hi @Dara.Amarie, I’m looking for the bed overlays found in It Started With A Bra, or ones found in stories like Meila Summers He Can’t Tame Me. (I know other authors probably use these overlays but I can’t find them) Do you know where I can find these overlays?

Apologies if this doesn’t belong on this thread!

Hey, thank you for opening this lovely thread. :purple_heart:
I’ve made a mirror scene in my story where the MC gets ready, but I forgot that the MC was customized and created a copy of the default character, now when someone reads it the character they customized and her reflection are different. How can I fix it ?

Hopefully what I said made sense

Thank you so much Dara! I don’t know what I would do without you.

1 Like

Go to the Guides, click on Scene Directing on the side, then click on “Placing and Animating Overlays”, then scroll down to 7. Using Easing Functions. The bounce function is called easebouncein/out

2 Likes

What does your script look like?

You can shift the overlay to a spot to make it seems like she’s throwing it: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

1 Like

Do you have a screenshot or photo of said bed overlays? Sorry I haven’t read those stories. Maybe you can try asking around in Art Resources

Use this code:

@CHARACTER becomes DUPLICATE

The copied/duplicate character will look exactly like the character the readers customized.

1 Like

Here’s a screen shot,

If you don’t know or it’s a problem I’ll just ask in art resources :wink: Thank you!

Hey @Dara.Amarie how do i pan over to another person in an episode?

Pan or zoom? Panning is used to pan over to different zones. Zooming is used to zoom in closer to a spot in the scene.

Sorry I don’t know, but yea ask around in art resources.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :heart::heart::kissing_heart:

Hi Dara, I’m looking for an animation where the character looks embarrassed and has their eyes wide open, I can’t seem to find it. Do you have any idea?

(And thanks for helping me out BTW!!) :hugs::hugs:

When you want a character to walk while doing an animation, the coding looks like this:

@CHARACTER walks to [spot] and CHARACTER faces left/right and CHARACTER does it while [animation]

1 Like

Are you talking about the end of the flirt_fingersnap animation?

OMG!! Thank YOU!!! You make everything seem so easy…I don’t know what I myself would do without you…Thanks again!!

1 Like

Yeah! Thanks! It’s just that in the animation catalog it’s a loop so instead of it ending and not repeating it repeats so you cannot see the final end emotion.

How would I fix this: