Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

You didn’t say that’s what you were trying to do. Just change the @ back to the & sign for the walking command.

0 Likes

Oh I am so sorry . I thought it did, but thank you.

1 Like

Hi, I’m trying to do dialogue after a choice branch, but it either only shows one and not the other, or uses the text of one for both of the choices. I’m not sure how to fix it, so some help would be amazing!

0 Likes

How do we put 2 overlays on one background?

0 Likes

You don’t need to use the if/else for this part. The if/elif/else is usually used for later moments or in different episodes. You should put the dialogue inside the the choices; it’s a lot easier and less complicated.

0 Likes

0 Likes

THANK YOU it worked!!

0 Likes

I’m previewing my story, its at the scene with the background with two overlays and it shows this

0 Likes

Overlays do not work well with the backgrounds INT. BLACK - NIGHT and INT. WHITE - DAY. They become extremely large and can be glitchy at times. You will have to upload your own all black background if you want to use a black background with those overlays.

0 Likes

Ok ty

0 Likes

Thanks so much!

0 Likes

I’m having trouble with my overlay. My error message is saying that it doesn’t exist & I literally copied & pasted the name. What happened?

0 Likes

Can you post a screenshot of your script

0 Likes

0 Likes

The actual error is on line 11. Remove “in zone 2” from that command. If you want your character to walk into zone 2, you need to either pan or cut to that zone.

@pan to zone 2
@cut to zone 2

0 Likes

Ahh thank you!!

0 Likes

Hi, this will be a stupid question lol but how do i end an episode, when it comes up with to be continued blah blah blah then it takes you back to the homescreen, do you know how to do this?

0 Likes

Episode automatically does this for all stories : )

0 Likes

Is there a way to make the screen shake while someone is speaking?

0 Likes

Zoom in at random spot in 0.1 seconds each. Use the & sign and the “then” command

&zoom on ____ in 0.1 THEN zoom on ____ in 0.1 THEN zoom on ____ in 0.1

CHARACTER
Dialogue.

1 Like