Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Sorry but I don’t make personalized scene templates.

1 Like

That’s okay! I think I might be able to do it. Thanks anyways :heart:

But the character isn’t doing an animation. Her eyes are like moving by the authors command lol.

01%20PM
I don’t know what that error means or how to fix it. I tried reloading and it still says there is an error.

You need to add a period or ending punctuation when you have dialogue that’s in all capitals

1 Like

Then those are eye overlays the author animated. A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

1 Like

How do you know all of this stuff? It’s seriously amazing, thanks!

1 Like

Hey Dara! For some reason, the music I’ve coded into my story isn’t playing, and this error is showing up above the web preview:
41%20PM
Here is the code:
00%20PM

Hey how do you add a customized name in the script?
For example if a person made a customized character and has the ability to type their name in the story, how would you add their name into the script?

Have you tried refreshing the page?

Yes :slightly_frowning_face:

Hey I’m trying to zoom in on a character and have the camera follow her, still zoomed in, as she walks to a new zone. Is that possible? Thank you for your time!

Hey, I need help, I’m using an overlay and it won’t show up on the previewer!
Here’s my script:

INT. GRAY
&cut to zone 1
&zoom on 98 92 to 139% in 0
&overlay NEWLABS12 create
&overlay NEWLABS12 shifts to -79 21 in zone 1
&overlay NEWLABS12 scales to 0.838 0.838
&overlay NEWLABS12 opacity 1
&overlay NEWLAS12 to layer 1
&overlay LABBARS create
&overlay LABBARS shifts to -79 21 in zone 1
&overlay LABBARS scales to 0.838 0.838
&overlay LABBARS opacity 1
&overlay LABBARS to layer 2

The overlay LABBARS is the one that doesn’t show up.

Pan and zoom at the same time.

&pan to zone # in [time] and zoom on _____ in [time]
@CHARACTER walks to [spot] in [time]

Since you want the overlays to already be in the scene from the beginning, just add the overlays next to the background name.

INT. GRAY with NEWLABS12 to 0.838 -79 21 in zone 1 at layer 1 with LABBARS to 0.838 -79 21 in zone 1 at layer 2

thanks I’ll try.

How would you make the screen shake?

Hi, Dara
I was wondering if it is possible to pan in between zones.
For example, if you have zone 1 and zone 2, how to zoom on something that’s right in between the zones?
I hope you understand what I mean :joy: oh well…
Thanks
S.

Ok @Dara.Amarie , hey i need help… Ok When you are changing the backround you can do this @transition fade out black 2 and then change the backround… do you know how to change the backround in a more cool way?