Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Everything you need to know about overlays is in this guide: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS
If you want to make a car move, you can use a looping background where the background moves on it’s own to make it appear as if the car is driving. Just place the overlay and character where you want them in the scene. You can find looping background in the art catalog unter the tag “Loop”. Or if you want to use a regular background and have a car overlay and character drive and move, read this guide: 🚗 HOW TO: Drive into / Drive Off the scene with Character inside

To have 2 dressing games in 1 episode, you need to change the label and the goto in the 2nd dressing game. Just add “2” at the end of both. So if the label is “dressing_game1”, then just change it to “dressing_game2”. You will also need to find the goto and change that to match the label.

2 Likes

0 Likes

thanks xxx

0 Likes

Can you please help me with the limelight screen placements. I cant seem to get my character on the screen for the customization process.

0 Likes

Do you have a guide or know of someone who does have one about overlays?

0 Likes

1 Like

Thank youuu!

0 Likes

can you please tell me how to lock a chapter?

0 Likes

Put a looping message at the beginning of the episode. To create a looping message, use a label and a goto

label locked

NARRATOR
This chapter is temporarily locked.
You will get a free pass when this chapter is ready. 
To leave, tap on the exit button at the top left corner. 

goto locked
0 Likes

Thanks!!

0 Likes

Since I completely forgot how to code :sweat:, can I ask how to make a character walk whilst doing another animation instead of the default walking animation?

0 Likes

@CHARACTER walks to [spot] in [time] and CHARACTER faces [direction] and CHARACTER does it while [animation]

0 Likes

No Bella is the one, I dont know if she have the outfit on what the readers want ? Because By me she has her old look ? Or is it like that she has her old outfit on because im the writer?

0 Likes

Did you play through the outfit choice then immediately play the next scene afterwards?

0 Likes

no i dont think so?

0 Likes

Test your story and play through those scenes. If you just skip around your story and not play through the whole thing then your characters will stay in the outfits they were last in when you last tested it.

0 Likes

ah thanks!

0 Likes

Hi can anyone give me a bigger version of this back ground so that I could put my art scene in it

0 Likes

Just tap on the photo and it will take you to the whole bigger photo where you can save it.

1 Like

Thank u

0 Likes