Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Thank you so much! :grin: :heart:

I’m very confused

There should be a starting bracket { right after “Champagne”

Thank you, your advice is amazing

1 Like

Hi I don’t know how to make a flashback and I want the flashback to have a different background and I want to make it in the Sepia filter, and have it fade in white. How do I do it so it fades in white, then its a new background and its in Sepia with different characters? Thanks.

For the Sepia effect, click on “Filters” on the right side of the script underneath the list of behaviors: How to use filters
Then to fade in/out white just use the transition command with “white”: What transitions are there?

Yeah but when I do:
@transition fade out white 5
EXT. ST JEZEBEL ISLAND BEACH - SUNSET
@set hsl 5 -50 8 colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100%
@cut to zone 2
It fades and then changes scenes and then does sepia and then cuts to zone. How do I make it so that they do it at the same time so that it fades into the right scene and look?

I know this probably out of topic and I know this must’ve been a lot for you to help others out with their script problems. @Dara.Amarie Do you ever have a break in between times or what?

1 Like

Add “in 0” at the end of the filter command

What do you mean?

I took a break for 2 days over the weekend for Labor Day and ended up with over 20 DM’s on IG and over 100 notifications on here haha :exploding_head:

I work during the day and I always have the Forums open as I’m doing my work, so I’m constantly switching back and forth between directing and helping people. I do take breaks in between, and I’m also not on the forums 24/7, and there are times where there goes an hour or 2 without anyone asking for help so that’s my break lol

1 Like

@set hsl 5 -50 8 colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100% in 0

Thank you so much!! It worked im so relieved. Also, how do I set it back to normal when I’m done?

Like get it back to normal colors and the scene it used to be?

@reset hsl in 0

Can you tell me which order to put these in cuz its not working?:
@transition fade in white 5
EXT. NORTH PHILADELPHIA ALLEYWAY - NIGHT
@reset hsl in 0

@IGOR stands screen right and SKYLAR stands screen center and JACK stands screen left
@IGOR faces left and SKYLAR faces left and JACK faces right

Also is there a gift prop in episode limelight? Cuz I want a character to give a gift and another to take.

The transition should be out not in.

And no there isn’t a gift prop unfortunately

Ok thank you so much it worked!! :relaxed:

help please, “Jayden” enters from behind 2 characters in the back, ive tried everything i know.