Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Here is the link to show what I mean
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2gPGfn1R7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=turdz8ehq7yg

1 Like

And also how do I get awesome special effects on my story I want to learn I want to be a great writer like u all :blush::blush:

1 Like

same

0 Likes

are you working on a story currently

0 Likes

Yes and I wanted to be as good as the other writers

0 Likes

For effects like that, those are all overlay animations: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

0 Likes

Yes but how do u get explosion overlays?? And women tie up overlays and phone drop overlays and the backgrounds that the app can’t provide for u

0 Likes

You find them or create them yourself then upload them in the portal: 🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay

0 Likes

Ok ik that but how do I find a explosion overlay

0 Likes

Create them yourself, find non-copyrighted images on Google, or ask around the community in Art Resources

0 Likes

I have a questions you know in choices it says goto_INT.CAFETERIA - DAY whats the correct to do goto’s someone help.

0 Likes

goto label_name

0 Likes

can you give me an example. like INT. CAFETERIA - DAY

0 Likes

That’s a background. What are you trying to do?

0 Likes

like can I put a background in a choice? if I can’t whats the correct way to do it

0 Likes

Yes you can, you just need to have other stuff after the background name, meaning that the background name cannot be the only thing inside the choice or you will get an error.

0 Likes

alright thanks

0 Likes

whats your story called im currently writing one myself

0 Likes

hi would i be able to get a template on how to layer characters

0 Likes

Layer characters?? How does that work

0 Likes