Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

I’ll try it later.
My brother is currently using the computer. I will ‘reply’ it to you if I have seen any updates of the scripting…
Thanks! :slight_smile:

@esraaAa this thread may help!

i need help
jow can i zoom on my art scene like everyone else does

Can you tell me what’s wrong here
Whenever i click save and preview its preview and then go back to the scene before

What’s should i do
Please help me

Zoom Directing (The Art of the Zoom Made Easy)

Can you explain more please? I don’t really understand your problem.

when i click save and preview
everythings is okay and its start
but then it’s go back to the scene before

You removed the label that’s suppose to be on line 2581 label hair_lip_end

There should also be this part in the beginning of the template, did you remove it?

choice
“Lipstick” {
goto lipstick
} “Hair Style” {
goto hairstyles
} <PREMIUM> “I look amazing!” {
goto hair_lip_end

}

@follow JADE to screen right in zone 3 AND JADE spot 0.529 73 277 AND JADE is walk_trudge

0k so i want my character to exit her car which i got that right but i want her to walk on the side walk rather than to walk on the road so how do i fix this

the scene is EXT. DAD’S HOUSE - DAY

So do you want her to walk to that spot? You’d have to pan to zone 3 while your character is walking

&pan to zone 3 in [time]
@/JADE walks to spot 0.529 73 277 in zone 3 in [time] AND JADE does it while walk_trudge

Ok how do I the door open overlay with that scene door?

hi with using set format phonetext how do you make them go opposite sides because mine are right under each other instead of on opposite sides like a text message they look like text messages but they aria and adrian are right under each other

1 Like

@CHARACTER left
@CHARACTER right

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Thank you so muuch!

I did and there is still something wrong

You deleted a bunch of stuff from the end of that template. Look at the other photo you posted above: Look at lines 2588 2589 and 2590

can’t i leave it like that
should i add anything?

The photo in my reply right above is what you posted earlier today. Look at lines 2588 2589 and 2590 in the above photo. Now look at your script. You deleted those parts. Add them.