Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

There’s a random apostrophe at the very end of that line

Thank you so much! That worked!

can i get some help please? I need a limelight template with makeup and hair (both hairstyle and hair color). can anyone get that for me please?

hi , i’m newbie in here…
so, hmm… i already searching script for incoming messaging but i cannot found.
can you help me to share script for incoming messaging and sent messaging?

then the second is, if i make script for new name (for reader) , our characther name will automaticly changing right ? so can you share script for first name and last name?

forgive me if I bother you

I’ve niruced some stories blend different styles. I would love to do this, but I can’t imagine how it’d be done. I’m sure it’s not officially endirced endorced

*CLOSED* You Can Get All Styles In One Story!

I need help with the following script below. I want the character Abbie (a small kid) to be carried by Katie. Atm Abbie is still behind Katie and Kyra and gets bigger as they walk off screen.
I have looked on the forums and videos on YouTube but I have not managed to get this part of my script sorted. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!! :smiley:

@KATIE faces right AND KATIE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop
@ABBIE spot 0.570 198 352 AND ABBIE is sleep_sit_neutral_loop
&zoom on 306 0 to 129% in 4
@ABBIE moves to layer 0
@KATIE moves to layer 2
&zoom on 286 307 to 192% in 4
KYRA (talk_handsopen_happy_loop)
Let’s get Abbie back, I hope Mum is back soon.
&KATIE walks to screen center in zone 3 in 10 AND KATIE does it while walk_talk_box_neutral_loop AND ABBIE walks to screen center in zone 3 in 10 AND ABBIE does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop AND KYRA walks to screen center in zone 3 in 10 AND KYRA does it while walk_talk_happy_loop
@pan to zone 3 in 5

Positions (screen center, upscreen left, etc) are only for the default size (1.280). You will need to make your character walk to a spot if you want her to walk while still being at the size of 0.57: Spot Walking (Walking w/Spot Direction)

1 Like

How do I write this please?
Can you use the character names when writing it out (I get easily confused by people using CHAR1 etc)

Check the link I provided.

@ABBIE walks to spot 0.57 x y in T

Hey there! I created a topic for this question, but maybe u can help.

I need some characters to eat on background, but all the eat animation are kinda one-action. So is it possible to make them stuck on loop somehow?

Will answer this on your thread :wink:

is ’ y in T ’ to replace zone 3 in 10?
can you show how the whole sentence i meant to look (I get easily confused sorry lol)

Please read through the link I provided. It explains everything with examples

&KATIE walks to screen center in zone 3 in 10 AND KATIE does it while walk_neutral_offset_loop AND ABBIE walks to spot 0.57 x y in T in zone 3 in 10 AND ABBIE does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop AND KYRA walks to screen center in zone 3 in 10 AND KYRA does it while walk_neutral_offset_loop

This now comes up as an error :confused:
I’m sorry I’m not understanding the forum examples :confused: Can you write how it should be for me please?!

Quoted from the link I provided:

Plug in the numbers with your own spot coordinates

1 Like

Hey I looked at some of your forums and it helped but im stuck somewhere. I gave the players the option to create their own name, but when I try to write dialogue for that character im not quite sure on how to go about with that…

I did read this, but it’s like a diff language to me, I just don’t understand it sorry :frowning:
Please can you just help me with that one sentence?! :slight_smile:
I will of course give you a mention at the end of the chapter

You have to plug in the numbers with your own numbers

@CHARACTER walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T

• change “CHARACTER” to ABBIE
  • change S to the scale size you want which is “0.57”
  • change X Y to the spot coordinates. You have to figure this out because I don’t know where you want your character to walk to.
  • change # to the zone number which is “3” for you
  • change T to the amount of seconds you want your character to walk which is “10”

ABBIE walks to spot 0.57 X Y in zone 3 in 10

You would just continue to use the character’s script name for dialogue. If you want someone to say the name when they talk, just wrap straight brackets around NAME, like this: [NAME]

MAIN CHARACTER
My name is [NAME].