Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

ok thank you

0 Likes

could you tell me why there is an error?

0 Likes

Gain names can only have letters, numbers, and/or underscores. Any other punctiation will not work, so remove that apostraphe in the “don’t”

0 Likes

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED! Thank you very very much if you haven’t gotten the message :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

How do you layer an overlay???

0 Likes

1 Like

what happens if you have more than one gain? (since there is only if/elif/else)

0 Likes

What do you mean? Can you elaborate more please?

0 Likes

Hi again I was wondering when an unknown character comes in they have the ??? but afterwards it will display their name once it’s told. How would you go about doing that? Thanks again for your help!

0 Likes

You’d have to create 2 different characters where one of them has the ??? as their display name. Use the ??? character then when the time comes to reveal their name, switch to the character with the name.

1 Like

Okay thank you so much!

0 Likes

@Dara.Amarie do you have an outfit choices template?

0 Likes

Yes it’s in the link in my profile.

0 Likes

oh I didn’t check. Thanks!

1 Like

For example

choice
“Read”{
Scene
gain read
}
“Watch tv”{
Scene
gain tv
}
“Sleep”{
Scene
gain sleep
}
“Eat”{
Scene
gain eat
}
If (read)
Elif (tv)
Else

What would eat be?

0 Likes

1 Like

So I have music and sounds in my story, and one almost in every scene. With the music, how would you end the sound smoothly, because when i just put “music off” or “sound off” it turns it off roughly and it doesn’t sound right. So is there a sound change that can end the scene music smoothly? Does anyone know?

0 Likes

You’d have to “fade” the volume.

0 Likes

Thanks for the info, I will see if it works.

0 Likes

Hi again!

Is there a way to get a Limelight character to sit & read at the same time? Since there isn’t an animation for that at this time? -facepalm- :smirk:

0 Likes