Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

thanks!

Hey, its me again. so i have to zoom in on a spot, which i have written it like this : “@zoom on 285 174 to 187% in 2”
and it zooms in on that spot, but all the things i have written before that get zoomed in too. idk what to do

Use @zoom reset

1 Like

I have a scene that pans to zone 2 where both characters are standing. One of them appears but the second one doesn’t until I tap the screen. this is my script:

INT. INTERROGATION ROOM
@KYLA changes into Kyla work2
@WESLEY changes into Wesley work2

&KYLA spot 1.127 89 75 in zone 2
@WESLEY spot 1.145 238 87 in zone 2
@pan to zone 2

&KYLA faces right
&WESLEY faces left

NARRATOR (KYLA)
I tried to get rid of him.

Any idea?

Try this:
INT. INTERROGATION ROOM
@KYLA changes into Kyla work2 AND
WESLEY changes into Wesley work2

&KYLA spot 1.127 89 75 in zone 2 AND WESLEY spot 1.145 238 87 in zone 2
@pan to zone 2

&KYLA faces right
&WESLEY faces left

NARRATOR (KYLA)
I tried to get rid of him.

Which character appears late? And do they appear after you tap the dialogue?

1 Like

Wesley appears late and yes after I tap the dialogue

What do you have after the dialogue?

&KYLA is talk_arms_crossed_loop

Then more dialogue

Before the dialogue you have him at spot 238 which is a spot offscreen to the right. Maybe try changing his spot to somewher that’s onscreen

2 Likes

Thank you v much! it worked.

Hey, um, it’s me again, I was wondering about the loops. There are these backgrounds that say EXT. EX.BACKGROUND LOOP - DAY. They are really slow, is there a way to make them move faster?

I was wondering if i put on walk neutral offset then how do i make the character stop

You just make them do a different action.

Dudes.

1 Like

Yeah she’s right…

still ill wait for her

hi! i’ve been at this for a while now and i’ve figured out how to put the overlay behind the character, as in she’s inside of it, but not in front of her? could you help me with the layering?

Unfortunately no there isn’t a way to make it faster, unless you pan from zone 1 to zone 3/4 really fast but then it wouldn’t loop.

1 Like

If you’re making them walk while doing that animation, they will stop once they stop walking. If you just have them do that animation without walknf, then just change the animation to something else.

1 Like