Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Everything goes perfectly fine, but after JACOB “throws” the bottle, it just freezes, and the top says something about the memory being out of bounds, and ‘wasm’

Fix this part

i already fixed that part, and it still doesnt work…

Hey :smile: I was just wondering if you would be able to turn one of my images into an overlay? I have created the image already, it’s an article that i need one of my characters to be able to hold and read but i’m not quite sure how to do that? Is there any way you would be able to help?

Is there a way to customize the character you want at the beginning instead of choosing a character from that list?

never mind i figured it out but now i have another probelm,
in character settings i put the name as FIRSTNAME just like in brackets but it doesn’t recognize it as a character when i want FIRSTNAME to speak

If I understand correctly…

You have to type CARMEN when writing her talking or just animations. When someone says her name use [FIRSTNAME]

ooo okay thank you so much

1 Like

Thanks for the help and in regaurds to the second questio i figured it out :joy: i was trying to pan during a close up on a few chacaters faces and it worked itself out.

INT. ICE CREAM PARLOR - DAY with COUNTER SIMPLE
how do i get the counter in zone 1?
Like i want the character in front of the counter

Thank you :heartbeat:

1 Like

Is it possible to make your own character at the beginning instead of having to choose from the list?

You should ask someone in Art Resources. That’s the place to go for any art, backgrounds, edits, etc.

2 Likes

You have to choose an already made character then change their appearance to whatever you want.

1 Like

You have to move the overlay to the spot you want using the overlay helper, then add those numbers to your script: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

1 Like

Did you fix this part? You misspelled “WINE”

1 Like

How do you have your character under a blanket please?

You’d have to use a blanket overlay

1 Like

How do you change their appearance? Sorry I’m very new to all of this

Choose a character, type in a name fore the character, then click on “Create and Save” then it will take you to a new page where you can edit your character.