Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

INT ISLAND BEDROOM-DAY with ISLAND BEDROOM BLANKET OVERLAY in layer 1 in zone 2
@DEMI moves to layer 1
@DEMI spot 0.639 130 439 AND DEMI faces right AND DEMI does it awhile idle_lay_asleep

Use “at layer #” for the overlay layer and add it after the zone number.
Also, you have them both at the same layer. If you want your character behind/under the overlay then your character needs to be at a lower layer than the overlay.

INT ISLAND BEDROOM-DAY with ISLAND BEDROOM BLANKET OVERLAY in zone 2 at layer 1
@DEMI spot 0.639 130 439 in zone 2 at layer 0 AND DEMI faces right AND DEMI does it awhile idle_lay_asleep

1 Like

Excuse me, I am struggling with something. I cannot find the towel clothing on Limelight, this is not the forst time I cannot find many clothes, since many of them can’t be finded with the filter, do you know by chance what is the specific name of the towel clothing, I tried searching with ¨towel¨, but I got nothing. :frowning:

Towel Wrap Cotton Blue Cyan
Towel Wrap Cotton Pink Pale
Towel Wrap Cotton Yellow Vanilla

1 Like

Thanks for the help Dara I really appreciate it! :clap:t2:

Thank you so much for this one! :blush:

@Dara.Amarie an error keeps popping up saying ERROR UNEXPECTED STRING: Messy Back Bun since it is a hairstyle game sorta

What does your script look like?

@Dara.Amarie

Okay so you have a bunch of brackets that are not in the right spots.

1- That bracket on line 967 needs to be on line 968 right next to “Messy Back Bun”

goto hair 4
} “Messy Back Bun” {

2- The same thing for those brackets on line 972 and 980. They need to be right next to the option names.

1 Like

Tysm @Dara.Amarie

yep but the camera will move to the chracter

How do I make a photo with a character in it? I don’t want to use the background.

Just zoom in on your character in seconds

@zoom on x y to % in [time]

I’m not sure what you mean? Can you explain more?

1 Like

I know, I know. Another error that I don’t understand! :roll_eyes:

readerMesssage Yep, it’s called a picking thing.

I wrote that, and now it’s saying “did you forget to capitalize the first word in the sentence?”

To be honest, I can’t think of any reasons why. Thank you!

I don’t know why it isn’t working :persevere: I tried to preview it on my phone but it did the same thing

You have an extra “s” in readerMessage

She’s probably still in the last position of the last animation you made her do. Just have her be idle.

1 Like

ok thank you :thinking: