Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

What does your script look like?

You can shift the overlay to a spot to make it seems like sheā€™s throwing it: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

1 Like

Do you have a screenshot or photo of said bed overlays? Sorry I havenā€™t read those stories. Maybe you can try asking around in Art Resources

Use this code:

@CHARACTER becomes DUPLICATE

The copied/duplicate character will look exactly like the character the readers customized.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a screen shot,

If you donā€™t know or itā€™s a problem Iā€™ll just ask in art resources :wink: Thank you!

Hey @Dara.Amarie how do i pan over to another person in an episode?

Pan or zoom? Panning is used to pan over to different zones. Zooming is used to zoom in closer to a spot in the scene.

Sorry I donā€™t know, but yea ask around in art resources.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :heart::heart::kissing_heart:

Hi Dara, Iā€™m looking for an animation where the character looks embarrassed and has their eyes wide open, I canā€™t seem to find it. Do you have any idea?

(And thanks for helping me out BTW!!) :hugs::hugs:

When you want a character to walk while doing an animation, the coding looks like this:

@CHARACTER walks to [spot] and CHARACTER faces left/right and CHARACTER does it while [animation]

1 Like

Are you talking about the end of the flirt_fingersnap animation?

OMG!! Thank YOU!!! You make everything seem so easyā€¦I donā€™t know what I myself would do without youā€¦Thanks again!!

1 Like

Yeah! Thanks! Itā€™s just that in the animation catalog itā€™s a loop so instead of it ending and not repeating it repeats so you cannot see the final end emotion.

How would I fix this:

Spot her higher on the screen

@Dara.Amarie How do you make it like the narrators talking as somebody else?
like when ur calling?

You mean the narrator box with the characterā€™s name?

NARRATOR (CHARACTER)
Dialogue.

ok, thank you Dara The Goddess! (thats ur nickname for me)

1 Like