Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Hi! I’m having a lot of trouble with this. I’ve been trying to fix this problem for awhile now. It keeps telling me that I can’t have one character immediately following another?? I was wondering if you can help me try to fix this problem?

You need to add a period or exclamation point, or any ending punctuation, when you have dialogue in all caps.

1 Like

alright, thank you!!

Hello Dara, I am having trouble with a looping overlay command with opacity . . . here is my coding.

&overlay GIF01 opacity 0 in 1 AND overlay GIF02 opacity 1 in 1 THEN overlay GIF02 opacity 0 in 1 AND overlay GIF03 opacity 1 in 1 THEN overlay GIF03 opacity 0 in 1 AND overlay GIF04 opacity 1 in 1 THEN overlay GIF04 opacity 0 in 1 AND overlay GIF05 opacity 1 in 0 loop INFINITE times

The loop command doesn’t work with the “and” command, it only works with the “then” command

nuuu

Okay, thank you.

Also, Dara, could I have your INK looks so I can give credit for the templates to you in my story? (I know it’s weird but it’s for a splash.)

1 Like

I know how to zoom on a character while there are other characters looking at them, but how would I take the zoom off one character, and zoom on the other characters looking at that character?

Move the zoom over to the other characters in 0 seconds

Even if the characters are in the idle_rear position?

Of course! :blush:

Skin: Tan
Eyebrow: Thin Curved
Hair: Straight (black)
Eyes: Almond Classic (black)
Face: Oval
Nose: Pointed
Lips: Classic (Umber)

2 Likes

You’ll have to make them face forward then and zoom on them

How would I do that?

Make them do any of the forward facing animations like idle

I’m kind of confused on what you mean.

If they are rear and you want to zoom on them, then you need to make them be idle so that they won’t be rear anymore.

Okay. Can I use the over the shoulder coding?

Can you help me? I can’t get my character Lena to slow down during the hug. This is what I have written in the web portal.

@LENA walks to spot 1.280 173 2 and JAX is hug and LENA is hug_rear and LENA faces left THEN pause for 4
@LENA is idle_sad and JAX is idle_sad THEN LENA walks to screen left THEN LENA faces right

If you’re switching the spots for over the shoulder shots, then you’d have to make the main character rear so that her back is facing the “camera”

@LENA walks to spot 1.280 173 2 in [time] and JAX is hug and LENA does it while hug_rear and LENA faces left
@pause for 4
@LENA is idle_sad and JAX is idle_sad THEN LENA walks to screen left THEN LENA faces right