Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

How would you a zoom from the shoes to the head?

Thanks but everything is working just when I’m done customizing it doesn’t reset the zoom. That’s all I’m trying to fix.

Two things to say

1. It says that a background isn’t created but when I go to the catalog it’s there and I’ve already deleted and changes it’s name but it still won’t work

2. It says that

@YOU enters from left to screen center in zone 2 AND YOU faces left

isn’t correct

Remove “in zone 2” from the “enters” command.

Have you tried refreshing the page or testing your story in the app

Yes.

I will figure it out.

I want to have CHARACTER run in and THEN turn rear and do animation.

@BRIDGET enters from left to screen center AND BRIDGET faces right AND BRIDGET is run_athletic

@BRIDGET is idle_rear AND BRIDGET faces right AND BRIDGET does it while startled_surprised

This is what I have

But how would I get that character in zone 2 then?

you may have have to do a @cut to zone 2 after your background title

for example:

INT. CLOSET2 - DAY

@cut to zone 2

@ YOU enters from left to screen center AND YOU faces right

Thanks

1 Like

“does it while” is used for walking while doing an animation. So use “does it while” for the entering command.

Are you trying to have your character be rear and be surprised at the same time? That’s not possible. You can only use animations that have “rear” in the name for them to be rear.

You need to add the zone number when you shift your overlay.

1 Like

What I want is for my character to run on the scene straight to a spot then kneel but I’m trying to piece her to that point so I can get the final command. Does that make sense?

@CHARACTER enters from left to spot % x y and CHARACTER does it while run_athletic
@CHARACTER is kneel_reach

1 Like

You can but you can only use “THEN” not “AND”. So if you’re trying to scale and shift an overlay at the same time and try to loop it hen it won’t work.

That helped but this is what I’m trying to do. I want her to be facing him in the kneeling position
 is that possible?

Only if there is a rear kneel animation.

Like I said you can’t use the “and” command. Looping overlays only works with THEN

If I wanted to create an illusion that cops and paramedics were arriving. What section of the animating overlays would I need to look at to rotate red cop light and blue cop light?