Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

I’m trying to get my character to enter and move to a certain spot while entering behind the character but i keep getting this error?

Dear Dara!
Can you please help me!
How do I make my choice buttons any color other than blue? They are not diamond choices, but I need the buttons to be a different color. Is it possible and what colors are available. Ink style.

Thank you very much!

Hi Dara,

Does the name entered by user in 1st episode remembered in the consecutive episodes? or do we have any particular script for that as well?

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to make your characters move slower. You can time their walking speed but they will still move in a regular animation speed.

Try adding a “zoom reset” at the beginning of the scene

@YOU enters from right to spot 0.795 121 193 in zone 1 at layer 0 and YOU moves to layer 0

choice
<PREMIUM> “Gold color choice” {

} <GREEN> “Darker color choice” {

}

Yes it get’s remembered: A Guide to Typed-in Choices

1 Like

@Dara.Amarie You are a GODDESS! So amazing! I only wish I had 1/2 your knowledge about coding so I can finally finish my 1st episode after 1 year of writing it. It will be a GRAND day when I am able to PUBLISH my story.

Thank you for your help and prompt assistance in all our questions. Oh, and THANK YOU for being patient with some of us. =)

1 Like

You are very very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Dara.Amarie that with the pause does not help :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Hi! I am spotting this character. Is she the right size or do I need to make her smaller?

Thanks

can you have 2 of the same overlau in one scene?

Hi I have a question? If you were to Preview your Story on your Computer or Laptop would It be the same when the Readers read it Or would I haft to Preview it on my Phone

Yes it would be the same.

1 Like

Yes, you can add the overlay 2 times next to the background name

BACKGROUND with BOOK with BOOK

But you can only animate just 1 of those if you do it that way.

If you want to animate both overlays, use this code:

@overlay BOOK2 create from BOOK

Then the second overlay of BOOK with be BOOK2 and then you can use all the overlay codes with that.

Why is there an error?

You didn’t add a starting bracket after “Be Distracted”

You are the best!!!

1 Like