Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

You have to place them at the very beginning of the scene before anything else then. And if you just want them at those spots without entering, get rid of all those other “enters from left” and “stands screen center” commands.

1 Like

Okay, thank you

And how do you change outfits?

And how do you change outfits?

@CHARACTER changes into Outfit Name

Thanks for the help!

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

Hi< Sorry to bother i need help again i need to place characters but when i do they come 1 by 1 i want them all placed at the same time how can i do that

Hi, I tried to remove props from my char but they still have them after in both the app and page preview
my question is if they will be removed when the story is puplish or is it a glitch on both the webpage and the app?
The code is like this:

#beat starts
&NURSE spot 0.75 450 231 in zone 2 THEN NURSE faces left AND NURSE starts rock_baby_prop_loop
@add Blue Baby Bundle to NURSE
&DOCTOR spot 0.70 450 243 in zone 2 THEN DOCTOR faces left AND DOCTOR starts rock_baby_prop_loop
@add Pink Baby Bundle to DOCTOR
@speechbubble is 211 294 to 83% with tail_top_left

KING (idle_rear)
(I wish and hope we are doing the right thing for both our country and for our kids!)

#beat ends
#beat starts
&NURSE walks to spot 0.75 239 231 in zone 2 THEN NURSE faces left AND NURSE starts rock_baby_prop_loop
&NURSE moves to layer 2
@speechbubble is 183 270 to 83% with tail_top_left

KING (talk_sad_clutch)
(I only hope they don't hate us for this! It is for everyone's best, both for this realm and our family!)

#beat ends
#beat starts
&DOCTOR walks to spot 0.730 230 223 in zone 2 THEN DOCTOR faces left AND DOCTOR starts rock_baby_prop_loop
&DOCTOR moves to layer 3
&KING walks to spot 0.71 91 245 in zone 2 THEN KING faces left AND KING starts idle
&NURSE walks to spot 0.748 159 223 in zone 2 THEN NURSE faces left AND NURSE starts rock_baby_prop_loop
@pause for 3.0
#beat ends
#beat starts
sound baby_crying
&DOCTOR is rock_baby_prop_loop
&KING starts idle_sad
@speechbubble is 221 271 to 86% with tail_top_left

NURSE (talk_rock_baby_prop)
Do | bold |Sir| reset | want to hold the baby girl?

#beat ends
#beat starts
&NURSE faces right THEN NURSE is rock_baby_prop_loop
&KING walks to spot 0.733 59 227 THEN KING starts cry_sob_loop
@speechbubble is 158 266 to 84% with tail_top_right

DOCTOR (talk_rock_baby_prop)
Or do | bold |Sir| reset | want to hold the baby boy?

#beat ends
#beat starts
&DOCTOR is rock_baby_prop_loop
&KING faces right
@speechbubble is 104 271 to 82% with tail_top_left

KING (talk_rear)
I can't hold them right now! I need to choose what is best for our kingdom, not what best for me!

#beat ends
#beat starts
sound baby_crying
&KING starts idle_rear
&NURSE walks to spot 0.748 327 218 in zone 3
&DOCTOR walks to spot 0.730 343 231 in zone 3
@pause for 3.0
#beat ends
#beat starts
@remove Pink Baby Bundle from NURSE
@remove Blue Baby Bundle from DOCTOR
@speechbubble is 237 327 to 77% with tail_bottom_right

DOCTOR (talk_sad_clutch)
I am sorry that Sir's wife can't help you with this task! We did all we could to save her, sir!

#beat ends
#beat starts
&DOCTOR walks to spot 0.710 241 235 in zone 2 THEN DOCTOR faces left AND DOCTOR is arms_crossed_angry
&NURSE walks to spot 0.76 184 218 in zone 2 THEN NURSE faces left
@pause for 3.0
#beat ends
#beat starts
@speechbubble is 109 279 to 81% with tail_top_right

NURSE (talk_contend)
Sir, you need to choose quick or both are going to live and the prophecy will
Have a bigger chance to come true after all, Sir!

#beat ends
#beat starts
sound off
&DOCTOR walks to spot 0.71 230 246 in zone 2 THEN DOCTOR faces left AND DOCTOR starts idle_awkward
&KING walks to spot 0.73 98 237 in zone 2 THEN KING faces right AND KING starts deepbreath
&NURSE walks to spot 0.76 162 217 in zone 2 THEN NURSE faces left AND NURSE starts idle_awkward
@pause for 3.0
#beat ends
#beat starts
&DOCTOR starts idle_sad
&NURSE starts nod_loop
@speechbubble is 161 277 to 83% with tail_top_left

KING (talk_sad_clutch)
Okay, I had made up my mind!

#beat ends

So are you trying to switch the baby prop between the nurse and the doctor ?

How do I get a character to say something in all capitals?

Example:

YOU
SHUT UP

But it says ,Error you can’t have one character immediately following another.

Lol I had just replied to your other post haha. You need to have a period, exclamation point, or question mark at the end.

lol

I have one more question, I am an amateur writer and I used a script template so the player can customize themselves (INK). I played it in the create area on the app and it looked fine. Then I played episode 2 but the character I had originally customized in episode 1 went to its default look in episode 2. What happened?

Did you reset story progress?

yes, twice.

You’ll have to place your characters at the beginning of the scene using the & sign instead of the @ sign

1 Like

That’s what makes your character go back to default. “Reset story progress” resets everything in your story. So tap on “update story” instead

You’re removing the wrong props from your characters. You added the Blue baby to the nurse and the Pink baby to the doctor. But you’re removing pink baby from nurse and blue baby from doctor.