Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

The if/elif/else will not work with customization. That’s why you need to use a duplicate character.

One last question, do you have to do the @DUPLICATE becomes CHARACTER every time the duplicate is used in scenes? Or does it remember it if you just do it once?

Just use it once right after the customization is complete and it will remember it throughout your story. So don’t change the main character at all and only use the duplicate character when you want to change their appearance. If you want the duplicate to go back to exactly how the main character looks, then you can use the @DUPLICATE becomes CHARACTER again any time you want.

Okay. Thank you :slight_smile:

@TAYLER walks to spot 0.462 124 269 in 2
It is saying she can’t walk there?

Can you post a screenshot of your script where that error is?

1 Like

I don’t know I hit preview again and the error was gone. Sorry…but thank you for the help.

Know I have a hole different problem going on…

EXT. DUTCH COLONIAL HOME AUTUMN - DAY

&JACOB stands back right AND JACOB faces left JACOB is idle_carry_box

&SARA spot 0.552 146 265 AND SARA faces right AND SARA is talk_happy_smile

@TAYLER enters from left to screen left

It is saying that idle_carry_box is not a valid directing command…But it is, I looked twice to make sure.

You for to add the word “AND”

1 Like

HA. Thank you so much.

1 Like

@SETH walks to spot 0.363 249 310 in 2 AND SETH walk_rear AND SARA walks to spot 0.345 273 319 in 2 AND SARA is walk_rear

It has a error that says (use @CHARACTER walks to x y z in s)

I don’t want them to walk to a different zone.

You left out the word “is” for SETH is walk_rear, but you should change it to “does it while” instead.

1 Like

Thank you

Hiya! Dara, so there’s a scene in my story where a character is getting undress for a shower and I want to have her clothes that she just took off on the floor. I already have the clothes overlay but I just need help getting the character in front of the clothes and for them to actually show up. Thanks! Here is my script. 57%20PM

Since you’re in zone 2, you need to add the zone number to the shift command.

It still doesn’t show :neutral_face:

I didn’t mean to put the cut to zone 2 command on the same line. I mean you need to add the zone number to the shift command like this:

@overlay OVERLAY shifts to x y in zone #

WHOO! Thanks sooo much! It worked!

1 Like