Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Oh okay! I understand now! Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did that but it still doesn’t help. :no_mouth:

What layer is your overlay at and how did you layer it?

I have it so when Nikkie enters the screen, she’s above the overlay. But when she goes into the house, I want her to walk behind the overlay.
20%20PM

Okay! So I did everything the template said. I added him into the customization features that I wanted him to have the same as the daughter, (skin color, eye color) and then this is what it looks like beneath the customization template. But when he comes to the scene he looks like her exactly (like a girl lol)? I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

Here’s what the beginning of my script looks like and then where I added the same features so they have a resemblance.

Like it says in the guide, do not use @CHARACTER becomes CHARACTER with opposite genders. That command is only used for same gendered characters.

Then you need to change her to layer 4 after she goes into the house.

I have with me an uploaded background that is supposed to loop. Do I need any special commands to make it work?

Me too ughh im looking for it in limelight

Is it your own background that you uploaded yourself? If so, you cannot manually loop a background. You’d have to upload it as an overlay and loop the overlay.

sigh_disappointed

Thanks

Yes, I’ll upload it as an overlay then. But what is the code that I need to use to loop an overlay?

2 Likes

hi i was wondering if you could tell me how to have a character speak while they exit the scene

I’ve submitted a ticket now, since the background was still black. How do you know when they’re answered, or what happens after you do it?

They will reply back to you in an email.

Make them exit while they have dialogue by using the & sign

&CHARACTER exits left/right
CHARACTER
Dialogue.

1 Like

Thank you.