Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Thanks I think I found better way, having trouble with placing characters in correct positions but I think its cause I have been doing this for awhile now. Need a break haha. Thanks again for all your help today

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

hi I Need help like now

Remove the word “and” from line 195

The “o” in OSCAR’s name needs to be capitalized on line 202

1 Like

Thank you it is kinda late and I don’t have my glasses on

1 Like

hey one more thing can you help

There’s a random apostrophe at the very end of that line

Thank you so much! That worked!

can i get some help please? I need a limelight template with makeup and hair (both hairstyle and hair color). can anyone get that for me please?

hi , i’m newbie in here…
so, hmm… i already searching script for incoming messaging but i cannot found.
can you help me to share script for incoming messaging and sent messaging?

then the second is, if i make script for new name (for reader) , our characther name will automaticly changing right ? so can you share script for first name and last name?

forgive me if I bother you

I’ve niruced some stories blend different styles. I would love to do this, but I can’t imagine how it’d be done. I’m sure it’s not officially endirced endorced

*CLOSED* You Can Get All Styles In One Story!

I need help with the following script below. I want the character Abbie (a small kid) to be carried by Katie. Atm Abbie is still behind Katie and Kyra and gets bigger as they walk off screen.
I have looked on the forums and videos on YouTube but I have not managed to get this part of my script sorted. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!! :smiley:

@KATIE faces right AND KATIE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop
@ABBIE spot 0.570 198 352 AND ABBIE is sleep_sit_neutral_loop
&zoom on 306 0 to 129% in 4
@ABBIE moves to layer 0
@KATIE moves to layer 2
&zoom on 286 307 to 192% in 4
KYRA (talk_handsopen_happy_loop)
Let’s get Abbie back, I hope Mum is back soon.
&KATIE walks to screen center in zone 3 in 10 AND KATIE does it while walk_talk_box_neutral_loop AND ABBIE walks to screen center in zone 3 in 10 AND ABBIE does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop AND KYRA walks to screen center in zone 3 in 10 AND KYRA does it while walk_talk_happy_loop
@pan to zone 3 in 5

Positions (screen center, upscreen left, etc) are only for the default size (1.280). You will need to make your character walk to a spot if you want her to walk while still being at the size of 0.57: Spot Walking (Walking w/Spot Direction)

1 Like

How do I write this please?
Can you use the character names when writing it out (I get easily confused by people using CHAR1 etc)

Check the link I provided.

@ABBIE walks to spot 0.57 x y in T

Hey there! I created a topic for this question, but maybe u can help.

I need some characters to eat on background, but all the eat animation are kinda one-action. So is it possible to make them stuck on loop somehow?

Will answer this on your thread :wink:

is ’ y in T ’ to replace zone 3 in 10?
can you show how the whole sentence i meant to look (I get easily confused sorry lol)

Please read through the link I provided. It explains everything with examples