Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Is it possible to make someone be on their side? Like you would only see their shoulder and arm but not the other side?

It’s only possible with the laying animations.

1 Like

So I can’t do it with a Character?

Yes, if the character is doing a laying animation. That’s the only way to get a character on its side.

What are gains? Sorry for being so stupid :frowning:

Can you help me figure out how to write a description below my story???

What is the behavior in INK where the character raises its hand but isn’t smiling or anything, it’s very neutral and they just raise they’re hand/arm. (Sort of like talk_greet but no smiling.)

When I tried to make my character change into something, she becomes naked. Also, when another character appeared for the first time, she too is naked. What do I do?

Thanks! :grinning:

raise_hand

You click on More Options under your story’s title and you can add in your story description there.

Gains are flags that readers gain depending on what choices they make, and they’re used when you want to remember that choice through out the story. You can learn more about it HERE

It’s most likely just a glitch. If you’re using the web previewer, try refreshing the page. Or if you’re using the app, restart the app.

Oh, okay Thank you !!

Whenever I try to make my characters kiss, this happens.

You need to layer your characters. The higher layer is in front of the lower layer. @CHARACTER moves to layer # or @CHARACTER spot % x y in zone # _at layer #

Also, the character doing the rear animation needs to be facing the opposite direction. If you want him to face left while being rear, he needs to be facing right.

I am trying out get my character to eat pizza and cupcakes and I get an error message?
Also my character is not showing up in my episode two! Help me please!

What does your script look like? And that’s just a glitch usually. Try restarting the app or refreshing the page if you’re using the web previewer.

I did that but still nothing and I get an error messages for eating pizza and cupcakes!

I need help, so if I do

@MADDIE Faces right

And
@MOM Faces right it says an error…

I just wanna know if this is correct.