Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Oh okay thanks

Hi, I want to put a character in front of another so it looks like he is hugging her from behind. But I am not sure how? Thanks :blush:

You have to change the character’s layer, here is a guide:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/how-to-move-characters-overlays-to-the-layers/13430?u=gg_writer

1 Like

How can we put a character in front of an overlay?
Also how can we make overlays move?

Here is a guide, it should answer all your overlay questions:

2 Likes

Thank You…

1 Like

Can you use a gain more than once? For example if you use if/else/elif in chapter 1 would you be able to do if/else/elif with the same gain?

Yes :slight_smile: as many times as you want!

ok thank you!

how many characters can be on scene before it glitches?

No more than 10 characters in a scene at once. If you need to have a crowd scene, you should only place the characters in the current zone you are in. When you switch to a different zone, like for example zone 2, remove the characters from zone 1 (@remove CHARACTER) and place the zone 2 characters.

ok thank you

could you tell me why there is an error?

Gain names can only have letters, numbers, and/or underscores. Any other punctiation will not work, so remove that apostraphe in the “don’t”

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED! Thank you very very much if you haven’t gotten the message :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

How do you layer an overlay???

1 Like

what happens if you have more than one gain? (since there is only if/elif/else)

What do you mean? Can you elaborate more please?

Hi again I was wondering when an unknown character comes in they have the ??? but afterwards it will display their name once it’s told. How would you go about doing that? Thanks again for your help!