Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Ok so I get that part now its telling me to have dialogue before the choice and its coming up as an error

What do you mean by it skips over it? Like your characters aren’t showin g up in the scene?

1 Like

You need to have dialogue before a choice.

I’m assuming you deleted the first dialogue I had for the template (“What do you look like?”), and then put all your dialogue before the label (which I told you to do), BUT you must have dialogue right before every choice.

NARRATOR
   Your own dialogue here.

label female_custom1

NARRATOR
  What do you look like?

choice
[then rest of template]
1 Like

You didn’t add the word choice before the “Be nice” option. Also, you need to add an ending bracket for the “Be sassy” option.

1 Like

Hey Dear, do you have any templates how I can make my character send phone messages in my story?

I don’t, but you can use the phone background and use the narrator box with your characters’ names for the dialogue as “texts”. To do that, just add the character’s name in parentheses next to NARRATOR

NARRATOR (CHARACTER)
Dialogue.

To get the “Send” or “Open Text” choices, use a regular choice.

NARRATOR
You have received a new message.
choice
"Open" {
}

NARRATOR
Send this text?
choice
"Send" {
}
3 Likes

How do you turn off a text effect?

1 Like

| reset |

2 Likes

OMG, tysm.

2 Likes

Thank you!

So you know what is wrong with this?

Its a suggestion-
Try putting the narrator dialogue after the label

Also another question if the player customizes the main character and I change the hairstyle in the script. Is there a way to go back to the default hair choice the player chose?

I think you’ll just have to propose hairstyles to the reader so that he can choose again. (that’s what i will do if I have that issue)

ok thanks

It didn’t work, but thank you for your suggestion and trying.

Thank you so much :hearts:

hey can you help me with the goto’s?

Hello! I know that may be a stupid question

What is the name of girl’s behaviour? When she is rear and it seem like she search for something?

And what about this one?

@Katherine2404 for the first picture is tinker_loop_rear

1 Like