Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

You can find people who have them in Resources, or there are some in this thread: Help with Mirror Reflection

2 Likes

I dont know how to make them do animations with them not talking.

@JENNY starts (THE animation)

thanks boo!!! :hugs::grin::star_struck::grinning:

1 Like

The command to have a character do an animation without talking is:
@CHARACTER is animation

“starts” is if you want to have a character do that animation while another command is happening.

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay Thanks for helping me.

1 Like

you should thank @Dara.Amarie

I have a scene here when some men of the same gang are pointing guns at the girl and she also has a gun in her hand. I want atleast 6 to 8 men in the scene and it would take too much of my time to design and animate every single one of them. So is there any way I can make it easier ?

Not really. You’d just have to place your characters in the scene yourself. I know it takes time but that’s what you gotta do. There isn’t an easier way.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks anyway.

Is there a code for mannequins? I found a template for it by Joseph Evans, but I don’t know how to use it.

The template on Joseph Evans’ site is the only known mannequin template available. All you do is just enter your characters’ names and then copy and paste the code into your script.

1 Like

Hey, is there any background on Episode for a funeral?

I don’t think so, but there is a casket overlay.

Oh. I’m just looking for a funeral theme, is there any of that?

You can use any one of the church themed backgrounds, or this one which is paired with the casket overlay: INT. APSE CANDLES - NIGHT
Or even use the graveyard background.

1 Like

The graveyard
 Sure! Thanks a lot, Dara!

1 Like

What’s wrong? When I use outfit choices in my script, it says: WARNINGS: The label 1_1_dressinggame does not exist
Am I doing something?

Hey Dara! How do I get a template where the reader can change everything about a male character but their hair colour and eye colour?