Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Thanks! It works now!

1- Yes it takes me to the 1st dressing game

2- INT. SUPERMARKET CHECKOUT LINE - DAY

You know the cashier desk? Yes I want her to sit behind it

Does anyone know how to get characters to stand at windows from an outside background?

The goto at the end of the 2nd dressing game leads back to the 1st dressing gameā€™s label. So you have to change it to the 2nd dressing gameā€™s label instead.

That background doesnā€™t have the overlay attached to it. You will need to use the one with OL in the name: INT. SUPERMARKET CHECKOUT LINE OL - DAY

1 Like

Youā€™d have to use a window overlay.

1 Like

1- How do I do that? What do I write?

2- Oh ok, thank you

Just check the goto for the choice that letā€™s you redo the dressing game, and make sure it matches the label thatā€™s at the top of the 2nd dressing game

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry, Iā€™m just really confused.

May you repeat in detail?

Look at the choice that takes you back to redo the dressing game. Itā€™s the ā€œNoā€ option for the ā€œIs this what you want?ā€ choice. Make sure that the goto inside that choice matches the label that starts the whole dressing game.

label dressing_game_2

NARRATOR
What do you want to wear blah blah

choice
ā€œOptionā€ {
} ā€œOptionā€ {
} ā€œOptionā€ {
}

NARRATOR
Is this what you want to wear?

choice
ā€œYesā€ {

}ā€œNo let me go backā€ {
goto dressing_game_2
}

1 Like

Ooohhh thank you so much

The app, and I made the changes you said and it worked. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello. I need help doing this dance scene.

@COREY walks to spot 1.280 136 0 AND JEN walks to spot 1.280 196 -18

@COREY spot 1.280 136 0 in zone 1 at layer 0

@JEN spot 1.280 196 -18 in zone 1 at layer 1

@JEN faces left AND JEN is dance_slow_neutral_loop AND COREY is dance_slow_neutral_loop_rear

What did you need help with? Whatā€™s not working for you?

Hi, how do you remove the overlay. I tried @overlay CUPCAKES clear and it didnā€™t work. The overlay has already been approved by Episode.

Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t know why thatā€™s not working. For now just use @overlay CUPCAKES opacity 0 in 0 I guess?

What does your script look like?

Dara, now Iā€™ve got a question for you!
Is there any chance to incorporate points and gains together as a result (if/else)?

if ( TEST > 100 and gain ) {

} else {

}

or

if ( TEST > 100 and gain ) {

} elif (TEST < 100 and gain2) {

}

or that would not work?

1 Like

They are facing each other but it doesnā€™t look right. I donā€™t know how to get them to dance properly if that makes sense.

What about it doesnā€™t look right? Can you post a screenshot of it?

ep%20dancing

this is what it looks like