Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

If you read my original post in this thread, you will find all my guides and templates: Multiple Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

1 Like

Oh my gosh, you’re a lifesaver! Thank you so so much, Dara! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I asked, I found it right after, Thank you so so much for making these!!!

Maybe try reuploading those overlays, then see if they will work

That’s great that you fixed it! Sorry, yours was a bit complicated so I was going to wait until after thanksgiving to figure yours out. But glad it’s resolved now!

1 Like

What does your script look like now? And are you getting any errors? What about it isn’t working well for you?

1 Like

Is there a code that would take away the nose and eyebrows of a character. I can’t figure out how to take it away or if it is possible.

But can I put it into the script in any way? (I need this for a temporary moment rather than all of the time)

That’s alright. I tried those before I came here but otherwise I’m as lost as you. Thanks for trying to help though it is appreciated.

There is no code. You will have to make a copy of the character without the nose and eyebrows.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi , um well in my story, there is a scene where there is an overlay and there is the “EFFECT DIM 60” but when I preview the story the overlay appears with his original colour and when I “update the script” the overlay become with the EFFECT DIM 60.
When I will post my story will my overlay be with his orignal colour or it will be the effect ?

How would I allow readers to choose their gender, customize their character, and let them continue playing as that gender in future episodes? Thanks in advance!!

What does your coding look like?

Check my templates in my original post in this thread.

1 Like

You will need to layer your overlays: HOW TO: Move Characters / Overlays to the Layers

okay thanks

I need help with overlays. Could you help me :persevere:please

when it comes on screen it looks like this
These backgrounds are from Alexa_episode
I did scale and shift it. I don’t want the reader to see that. Only this
Do you know how I can fix it?