Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

So do you want her to walk to that spot? You’d have to pan to zone 3 while your character is walking

&pan to zone 3 in [time]
@/JADE walks to spot 0.529 73 277 in zone 3 in [time] AND JADE does it while walk_trudge

Ok how do I the door open overlay with that scene door?

hi with using set format phonetext how do you make them go opposite sides because mine are right under each other instead of on opposite sides like a text message they look like text messages but they aria and adrian are right under each other

1 Like

@CHARACTER left
@CHARACTER right

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Thank you so muuch!

I did and there is still something wrong

You deleted a bunch of stuff from the end of that template. Look at the other photo you posted above: Look at lines 2588 2589 and 2590

can’t i leave it like that
should i add anything?

The photo in my reply right above is what you posted earlier today. Look at lines 2588 2589 and 2590 in the above photo. Now look at your script. You deleted those parts. Add them.

the problem is still there

What does your script look like now

Hi! Idk how to make my overlay follow naturally when my character is walking. I tried using the &-command and setting the same time for my character to walk and the overlay to shift position but it still doesn’t look right. This is my script:

@zoom on 320 292 to 266% in 0
&overlay TIVOLI POPCORN opacity 1 in 0
&overlay 5348563092373504_TIVOLI POPCORN shifts to 269 250 in 3
@DEREK walks to spot 0.578 296 282 in 3 AND DEREK does it while walk_baby_neutral_loop
DEREK (talk_baby_happy)
Did someone order popcorn?

it still goes back to the scene before

You keep deleting the last labels of the templates.

What about it isn’t working right? Is it not following your character? Is it going to a different spot?

The overlay “floats” into the scene before the character is entering, so it looks like the overlay is floating in the air. If I try to shift the overlay after the character enters the opposite happens, the character enters and then the overlay is floating in afterwards.

Place the overlay and the character offscreen first. Zoom all the way out so that you can see both overlay and character offscreen. Then shift the overlay at the same time your character walks.

1 Like

It worked, thank you! Do you want credit?

1 Like

No credit needed :wink:

1 Like