Please visit my website for more templates and guides!
You must copy and paste the template into your script first!
Then you need to change the template’s character name to your character’s name.
Follow these instructions in order :
- Highlight “FEMALEAVATAR” or “MALEAVATAR” in your script
- Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard (Cmd + F for Macs)
- A small grey box will pop up, click on ALL first!
- Type in your character’s name in all caps
"No eyebrows exist"
If you are getting an error message saying that “no eyebrows” exist (or any other feature doesn’t exist), these are the 3 reasons why you would be getting that error:
- The system does not recognize the character name. You either didn’t change the template’s name to your own character’s name, you misspelled your character’s name, or you have not created that character yet.
- You are using a male character in a female template (and vise versa)
- You are using an INK template in a Limelight story (and vise versa)