DARA’S TEMPLATES: Hair and Lipstick Templates (INK & Limelight)

Please visit my website for more templates and guides!
https://www.dara-amarie.com/

You must copy and paste the template into your script first!
Then you need to change the template’s character name to your character’s name.
Follow these instructions in order:

1. Highlight “FEMALEAVATAR” in your script
  2. Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard (Cmd + F for Macs)
  3. A small grey box will pop up, click on ALL first!
  4. Type in your character’s name in all caps

Limelight Female:

INK Female:

Full CC Templates: CLICK HERE
Limited CC Templates: CLICK HERE

COMMON ERRORS:

"No hairstyle exist"
If you are getting an error message saying that “no hairstyle” exist (or any other feature doesn’t exist), these are the 3 reasons why you would be getting that error:

1. The system does not recognize the character name. You either didn’t change the template’s name to your own character’s name, you misspelled your character’s name, or you have not created that character yet.
  2. You are using a male character in a female template (and vise versa)
  3. You are using an INK template in a Limelight story (and vise versa)

"No labels exist"
If you are getting warning messages saying that NO LABELS EXIST, then that means you put the template inside of a choice or if/elif/else code. Templates have labels and labels cannot be inside of brackets. You will need to place the template outside of the choice, then put a goto inside the choice that leads to the first label of the template. CLICK HERE for an example of how to do that.

53 Likes

Thank You!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!!:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it helped a LOT!

Thank you so much! :revolving_hearts:

My character is almost hidden behind the choices. Even when I zoom in, you can’t really see her face/hair. Is there a way to change this, or the script? Thank you so much!

31%20PM

1 Like

How can I use this template more than once because now its saying that the label already exits!!

1 Like

It looks like you changed the position of your speechbubble and didn’t reset it back. Just use @speechbubble reset or place the bubble lower

3 Likes

Youll have to change every single label and goto for the second time you use the template. Just add like a 2 at the end of all the label and goto names.

1 Like

Thank you! I got it to work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just used this template and it looks like the lipstick prop doesn’t exist? I had to remove that action on the template.

1 Like

The lipstick prop cannot be seen in the web previewer. It can only be seen in the app.

Wait! I used Ink verison Instead of LL my mistake. Lol!

ahh I see

That explains it lol

Is there a script with only the long hairstyles, eye shape, lip-color, and eyebrows? I don’t want the changes to be too drastic, because I still want the main character to look somewhat the same as the original character I depicted.

1 Like

You can request one here: Limited CC Templates & Workshop!

1 Like

Is there any way to change the lipstick color back to what the player previously picked in the customization template after they change their lip color with this template and need to change it back?

Thank you!!

1 Like